• Mr. Baxter was very helpful and courteous....

Mr. Baxter was very helpful and courteous in assisting us with picking out a new pickup. He made us feel very comfortable and relaxed, not pressured. We enjoyed our shopping and really like our new Pickup.

• homeowner

I would like to thank Steve Dumont for all his help in making my purchase happen.I feel he went beyond being just a salesman in his help. This is my second vehicle that I lleased for O'Connor's both times Steve has been great to work with.

• Just gets it done

In and out with minimal fuss and an opportunity to see the mechanic. Not flashy or fancy, but I wouldn't want it any other way!

• service

had an oil change and tires rotated, they did a great job, I was in and out within an hour,

• Barbara Gallant

The sale was very helpful. Thought the paperwork took longer than it should have.

• Truck Purchase w/David Martin

This is the second time I have purchased a truck from David Martin - and I'll continue to come back to him each time I need a new vehicle. David is patient, understanding and listens to what we want and our desires. He does not push and is frank and honest. He took the extra time to find a truck that fits with what we were looking for and the right deal and in the end exceeded our expectations. We feel very comfortable working with David - whether the vehicle or deal is a good fit for us or not. Thank you David for working with us yet again.

• 2016 Escalade

Vehicle needed On-Star issue reset. Service was completed when promised. Gave us a new Cadillac XT5 as loaner. Fun to drive.

• Alice

Great experience as usual! I have always had great service at O'Connors.

Great experience as usual! I have always had great service at O'Connors.

• Service

Service at the dealership was good but my sales person was exceptional

Service at the dealership was good but my sales person was exceptional

• Cadillac 2010 DTS

Found this car on internet. Located comfortably close to our home. Right color and body style. Had very low milage and was in excellent condition. Dealer delivered the car to our home. Altogether we got exactly what we wanted.