230 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Freedom Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experiences

Over the years, we have leased several trucks for our business and have always had excellent service with the sales staff and service center.

We are so happy to hear this! Your business truly means a lot to us!

We are so happy to hear this! Your business truly means a lot to us!

• Very Satisfied Customer
    April 16, 2017

I went to freedom Nissan to buy a used vehicle. My salesman was Michael Heller and he did an excellent job of listening to what I wanted and getting me exactly what I asked for while remaining within my budget. I was anxious about buying a car but was treated with upmost respect. Art Lucia, the finance manager and Micheal Heller, the sales associate, made the experience a very positive one. I will make sure to return to Freedom Nissan to purchase my next car.

• Very satisfied Customer

I bought a 2014 Nissan Versa Note from Freedom Nissan. I had Micheal Heller for a salesman. He listened to what I wanted and stayed within my budget. He was very patient with me and listened to exactly what I wanted. Great experience

• Great Experience

I have been leasing cars from this dealership since 2008. We just bought our first car from them this year. They were extremely helpful and honest and did not haggle with us at all. It was a smooth buying process and we were treated very fairly. I would highly recommend using this dealership for all of your car needs.

• Amazing! Experience
    February 23, 2017

This Dealership is Amazing from the selection of vehicles to customer service in all department, This is a dealership who does not need to talk about being modern and make your experience new from what you might expect, because they are simply doing it. We absolutely love our new Rogue the standard technology that comes in Nissan vehicles is Awsome! If you are thinking about a new vehicle and want a painless experience do not hesitate to get your new vehicle at Freedom.

• Awsome! Veichle and Experience

This is a modern dealership that absolutely changes the way we once thought of the pushy dealerships, the management, sales and service people at this dealership are consament professionals, our experience of purchasing a car here was truly painless.

• FANTASTIC PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH

FINANCIAL DEPT STAFF WERE EXCEPTIONALLY HELPFUL TO US TO INCLUDE MORT AND ART AT FREEDOM NISSAN IN SO BURLINGTON. WE ALSO WANT TO THANK SETH QUINTIN FOR HIS ASSISTANCE WHEN WE PURCHASED OUR CAR. THE ENTIRE STAFF WAS VERY WELCOMING AND FRIENDLY. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. MIKE AND JAN LUCAS

• Great sales and service
    January 14, 2017

Best Dealership made everything easy! I worked with Emily she had everything set up by far the smoothest car purchasing experience I have ever had.

• Great dealership!

Fast, Friendly, quality service. I highly recommend talking to Emily if your in the market for new/used vehicle. Thanks Freendom Nissan.

• Outstanding Dealership
    January 10, 2017

My Daughter and I bought a used car on 26 December 2016, The car had a couple of very minor issues. Mort and his staff readily took care of those issues. I truly recommend this dealership, I am a repeat customer and certainly will be in the future!!