Dutch Chevrolet Buick

• BUYER BEWARE!!!

I was looking around for a Tahoe to replace mine. I found one at Dutch Chevy and spoke to Greg Towers. He was a nice young man and was initially very convincing about the process being about relationships so I drove 50 miles from Bangor to potentially buy the used 2009 Tahoe the following day. When I got there the Tahoe was dirty and not presented in a way I would have expected. We negotiated my trade in and the price and came to a mutual agreement with the caveat that my mechanic would need to inspect it. I took the Tahoe back to Bangor to have my mechanic look at it and was told that the tires shouldn't have passed inspection. I also discovered that both front doors hinges would lock out making it very difficult to close the doors. I texted Greg about this and asked if they would consider replacing the tires and fixing the doors. His response was that "management said they came down on the price of the Tahoe more than they should have and can't do anything". I said I would bring it back first thing in the morning and their response was "Okay, Np". Greg said multiple times that he wanted to earn my business and that their service department checked over each vehicle thoroughly. It's hard to believe any of that after this experience. Be very careful if you choose to visit this dealership. As someone who owns a professional services business that requires me to be client centric I know and understand quality customer service and this was certainly not it.

• Great service and friendly employees

Dutch was very accommodating as they always have been. They make sure everything is right before I leave.

• Great services

I have done biz at Dutch for decades and have never had a bad experience w them. From mgt done to the mechnics, it is a good place to do biz.

• Dutch Chevrolet.

No issues with Dutch and the service. Not real happy with GM's programming of the for the exhaust filter re-generation process, but that has nothing to do with Dutch.

• Great Service and Sales

As I said in my last survey, I have bought all my family's cars except one in the 43 years that we have lived in Maine at Dutch Chevrolet. And I will continue to deal with Dutch Chevrolet. That should speak for itself. Also, this is the last survey that I will fill out.

• Dutch Chevrolet

This dealership has continued to keep my business through high standards and courtesy. Good job!

• Prompt and friendly service is "standard" at Dutch

The good folks at Dutch Chevrolet were able tyo fit me in for service on my wife's Cruze at a convenient time. As usual I was greeted like an old friend. Friendliness is a key word when talking about the personnel at Dutch. Fast, efficient, and through service has become their standard. It is always a pleasure for me to stop by for service and to drop in on their sales team. Dutch personnel don't just go through the motions, they actually like to serve their customers.

• Dutch (oil change)

The service was very efficient and quick. The servicemen were very pleasant and cordial. Pleasant waiting area. Very clean facility.

• Wonderful Workmanship - Excellent, Caring Service

My car was damaged in a accident. Dutch made sure I had a rental and completed the repairs as quickly as possible. They even washed the car for me. Work was perfect.

• I don't have one.

Always excellent service. The facilities are great and they are always there to help. I am very pleased with the vehicle I bought from Dutch and I don't get pressured to buy a new one every time I walk through the door.