Berlin City Kia VT

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 79 reviews

Read all Berlin City Kia VT reviews
  • A very satisfied customer!
    October 6, 2017

I want to stay with Berlin City, for purchasing a car and for its wonderful service! The annual State Inspection is complementary; you receive a free... car wash coupon for each appointment; the service staff is wonderful! Kenyon in particular is knowledgeable about my car's history and offers conservative recommendations for what must be done and what can be held off until another appointment. My husband has had 2 Kias; my Spectra is nearly 9 years old and I love it. The Berlin City waiting room is roomy and pleasant but the free shuttle is convenient for longer service and the drivers have been delightful. Just after my recent tune-up, I met a friend in a parking lot...she asked if my car was new. Not! Turns out her Kia is also 9 years old and she wouldn't go to another dealer in the future. It's also nice when you learn of recalls and Kia is not on the list. My Spectra has been so reliable, roomy, comfortable, and easy to drive. I hope they'll make another model with the spacious back trunk-area storage as we use it to haul trash to the dump, building supplies and my paintings to art shows.