Dokmo Ford Chrysler of Northfield

• Professional service worth the visit

Car was worked on for scheduled maintenance and the work was completed within the hour I waited Very professional and trustworthy A computer upgrade was performed and the car was washed as well The waiting room area has been upgraded and it very comfortable

• Car service

Prompt and friendly service was provided. I think this all that needs to be said!

Hanard, we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Joe and Robin are the best!

I love Joe and Robin, they always make me feel like family! We get all 4 of our vehicles serviced here and we are always 100 % satisfied with the great care that we get. Keep up the good work.

• Fantastic job, well done!

Dale, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Loved making an appointment for my free day and having you say that worked for you. You did excellent work and the wait time was very minimal. Thank you all and keep up the great work.

• tire leak

Excellent as always. I always appreciate the service

Excellent as always. I always appreciate the service

• Jeep Cherokee - great service

I hadn't no idea what car I was wanting when I came in on a Saturday morning. My mom and I were greeted as we were driving around the parking lot looking at different cars and offered help. I got to test drive cars I loved and then heard about prices. Everything was great, Jim and as amazing at helping me get something I would fall in love with. I fell in love with a car and then it was just do the numbers look. We looked at many options and found something that works for me! I have now had the car for 3 weeks and am more than happy with my purchase! The car is just amazing and the service I received at Dokomo was just fantastic!!

Anna, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• 2007 dodge hemi truck service

The service dept has always done a good job for me..Friendly,good service and no high pressure sales for services..

Daryl, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Good service department

I got an appointment the very day I called and the work was done while I waited. Very convenient

• Thumbs up for Dokmo

I've been with Dokmo Service for many years. I'm very happy with them.

I've been with Dokmo Service for many years. I'm very happy with them.

Douglas, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thank you again for choosing Dokmo Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Quick and friendly

Service was completed quickly and on time. Free first oil change is a nice touch!

Peter, your positive review means a lot to us, and we?re happy we could help you. Thanks again for your business. Take care!