Dokmo Ford Chrysler of Northfield

New 888-809-9185 Dealer Website
Used 877-752-9501 Email Dealer
Service 877-438-4791

Average based on 102 reviews
  • Dokmo--Great people, great cars!

This was an unplanned purchase, as my wife went online for fun and saw the great deals that were being offered at Dokmo. Decided to take a look. This is the 4th Ford Focus we have purchased from Dokmo and they never disappoint, Todd and Jon were very helpful in making sure that we got all of the discounts that we were entitled to and also gave us a very good price on our trade-in, a 2009 Focus that we loved. They were very busy but took time to explain everything clearly. We fell in love with the 2016 Ford Focus SE that was inside the showroom, made the deal and picked it up the next business day. Todd was great in explaining all the wonderful features in the car. We are so pleased with Dokmo (its Service Department is also excellent) and the Ford Focuses we have had have all been great. Thank you Dokmo!

Armand, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Purchased used durango

Purchased used vehicle, bit over priced for the miles but seems to run well.

Thanks for the 4 star-rating, Dawn! We look forward to your next visit.

Purchased used vehicle, bit over priced for the miles but seems to run well.

Thanks for the 4 star-rating, Dawn! We look forward to your next visit.

• Great

Start to finish, I was very satisfied with the whole process.

Start to finish, I was very satisfied with the whole process.

• Great service.

The sales person was very helpful and patient. I drove many cars and asked many questions, all of which were answered. I found a car a really like and I bought it.

Lisa Lynn King, thank you for sharing your recent experience at River View Ford. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Service on Ford Escape

Staff very helpful and informative. When making service appointments on-line I wish they would be confirmed more promptly.

• wonderful service and fair price

very efficient and nice on line appt scheduling clean waiting room good review of scheduled repairs and present condition of brakes, battery etc.

We appreciate your response, Charles Kemp Gray! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you in the future!

• Great service!

Customer service is always top notch. This is a great place to do business. Thank you!!

• problem day 1

just bought a 2007 mkz and first day heated cooled seats not working. I called my salesman jim and he sai its not covered under there 30 day warranty but they would be so kind as to split 50/50 the cost of inspecting the problem $100 and any labor and parts... oh wow u will split the bill with me of the faulty car u jut sold me??? so kind of you. don't buy here I drove all the way to northfield for this.

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention, Mike. We take our clients' feedback seriously and we would appreciate the chance to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We appreciate this chance to make things right. Take care.

• Great service

F- 150 2016 great very helpful,may me feel comfortable!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! We hope to see you again!

F- 150 2016 great very helpful,may me feel comfortable!

• Oil Change Service

Walk -in oil change and tire rotate. Robin got me right in and the the process was quick and efficient. Great staff down there in Northfield!