4.4
Average based on 19 reviews
  • Thank you!

Tanner made buying my Nissan Rogue a quick and easy experience. Everyone in the dealership seemed friendly and helpful. The finance guy (I forgot his name) was knowledgeable and made the process very smooth for me!

• Audi purchase

Excellent excellent excellent!! Traveled 200 miles to get there and everything went flawlessly. Great salesman and other staff.

Richard, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Excellent service!

Excellent service - they are efficient, knowledgeable and friendly.

Excellent service - they are efficient, knowledgeable and friendly.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Judith! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Great services

I've bought two new trucks through them and service and quality has been amazing.

• owner of enclave

All good in my book,people treated me very well and professionally

We are more than glad to be of service, Theresa. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

All good in my book,people treated me very well and professionally

• OIL Change

Normal Oil change and service. Oil change , air filter and rotate tires.

Normal Oil change and service. Oil change , air filter and rotate tires.

• Great place

Great people to work with when buying a vehicle. Very happy with my purchase

Ryan, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Great people to work with when buying a vehicle. Very happy with my purchase

• kruse motors over all

2014 buick enclave Service was very well done Staff pointed out whatever needed attention

• Darwin Leek

Always prompt and courteous when servicing my vehicle

Always prompt and courteous when servicing my vehicle

Darwin, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Service on Ford Escape

I was happy with the mechanic who spent extra time to listen and even went with a ride with me to help understand the problems I have been having with my Escape (which I have dealing with for over 6 years). The mechanic even logged an issue with Ford because of the life threatening issue that we uncovered. Ford's response was less that acceptable and I left with the vehicle with the same issue but we better understood the circumstance when the sudden acceleration would occur.

Thomas, we're disappointed after your negative experience at Kruse Ford Lincoln. We take pride in maintaining excellent customer relations, and we regret that we have not met your expectations at our dealership. If you'd like, please contact our General Manager at your earliest convenience. We'd appreciate the chance to turn your experience around.