North Country Motor Sales, Inc.

• Buyer

Everything has been great!! The service was wonderful!! I would definitely recommend them!

• Customer

North Country Ford has GREAT technicians. What I HATE from anywhere is surveys.

North Country Ford has GREAT technicians. What I HATE from anywhere is surveys.

• Truck service

First rate service team. Always willing to go out of their way to accommodate our needs. Keep up the great work ?

• Good Service

Good service. Didn't expect to have to leave my car overnight though. Was provided with a loaner car but had to make a couple trip to the dealer instead of one. Slight difficulty in locating my "paperwork" but finally found it and then things went well. It's a nice Ford Dealership. Would recommend.

• Happy

I will continue to recommend North Country Ford to my friends.

I will continue to recommend North Country Ford to my friends.

Excellent customer service. Even called after to make sure everything was good.

Excellent customer service. Even called after to make sure everything was good.

• Karl Pike

Everything was great, vehicle was serviced in a timely manor.

Everything was great, vehicle was serviced in a timely manor.

• love NCF

best dealership we have ever dealt with. they take care of their customers well

best dealership we have ever dealt with. they take care of their customers well

• My new Mustang GT

I won this car thru a raffle, and it was purchased thru North Country Ford by the local Rotary Club for the raffle. These folks at North Country Ford were wonderful to deal with. They did everything for me they promised, and more. I would gladly purchase a dealer from them in the future.

• Service

I called about getting my vehicle in for service and Bill told me to bring it right down and that they would take care of it. I was treated with respect and courtesy. I didn't have to wait very long and the service was great.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Arlene. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!