• maintanence on my ford f-350

Working with Adam at the service desk. He is a class act. Always remembers my name. I always feel confident that Adam will ensure that repairs or maintenance requests are completed.

• Fair Honest Sales

No negotiation run-a-round, listens to my needs, and great overall service. Will recommend my friends and family to go to Roberson for their next auto purchase.

John, I am pleased to hear your great experience, especially that it felt more like "a discussion, not a negotiation." We appreciate your recommendation as well and we're eager to assist you with every aspect of your automotive inquiries in the future. Regards, TJ Nesbitt | Sales Manager | 541-926-5555 | tj@robersonalbanyford.com

• friendly- good service-

Adam is great employee The girl who drives the shuttle is very good & friendly sorry I can't remember her name

Thank you for this positive review, Martha! I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the shuttle we provided and the great customer service you received from us. I will share your messages with Adam and if there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Regards, Troy Williams | Service Manager | 541-926-5555 | troy@robersonalbanyford.com

• Excellent Customer Service and Sales

Easy, prompt service. No one was pushy. Did most of the shopping online and got lots of help. Thanks guys!

Brett, our team is completely committed to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Regards, Troy Williams | Service Manager | 541-926-5555 | troy@robersonalbanyford.com

• very personal service

Our salesman was young but very knowledgeable. He was efficient in helping us view the buying options and took care of us through the entire process.

Ronald, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide knowledgeable and efficient service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Regards, TJ Nesbitt | Sales Manager | 541-926-5555 | tj@robersonalbanyford.com

• Excellent service

Great service, friendly sales Jeff went extra mile to find and deliver the Explorer we wanted. He spent time to explain features and options as well as providing the time to do the test drive.

Our number one goal is customer satisfaction, David. We train our team to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience. I am very pleased you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. We will share your messages with Jeff and thank you for your great review! Regards, TJ Nesbitt | Sales Manager | 541-926-5555 | tj@robersonalbanyford.com

• Great service

Every thing went very well and was on time. Adam is always great to work with. Everyone is polite. Thank you

Jerry, thank you so much for the excellent review. Having our customers' vehicles completed in a timely manner is something we take great pride in so we can get you back on the road as quickly as possible. I will share your messages with Adam and we hope to see you again for your future automotive needs! Regards, Troy Williams | Service Manager | 541-926-5555 | troy@robersonalbanyford.com

• great service

They got our car back to us as soon as they could. It was washed and nice and clean! Thank you.

Margaret, I appreciate your marvelous feedback. It is our commitment to ensuring quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Take care! Regards, Troy Williams | Service Manager | 541-926-5555 | troy@robersonalbanyford.com

• Friendly, helpful and competent

Friendly, helpful and prompt. Very glad I came here to purchase my new vehicle. I recommend Roberson Ford to others.

I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Roberson Albany Ford and for your referrals! We appreciate your recommendation as well. It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Regards, TJ Nesbitt | Sales Manager | 541-926-5555 | tj@robersonalbanyford.com

• Service

They were polite and explained what needed to be done. The service was preformed in a timely manner. The waiting room was clean and pleasant.

Ann, thank you so much for the excellent review. Having our customers' vehicles completed in a timely manner is something we take great pride in so we can get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We thank you for your business and hope to see you again for your future automotive needs! Regards, Troy Williams | Service Manager | 541-926-5555 | troy@robersonalbanyford.com