Scaffidi Motors

New Used Service

807 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Scaffidi Motors from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience
    December 5, 2017

I usually lease vehicles, which has always been with Scaffidi.. My experience with this dealership has lead me to come back for over 20 years..I have ...had several different sales persons over the years, but this year I met with Eric Escher..He was very helpful and found me exactly what I was looking for and I ended up purchasing a Ford Edge...I am very happy with my experience and would recommend Eric and Scaffidi Motors to anyone.

• Awesome
    January 13, 2018

Remember the list of the negative things you don't want while car shopping? I crumpled it up and tossed it! A Welcome Home Experience!!

• Great truck purchasing experiance
    January 12, 2018

We just want to thank Jeff Olson and the Scaffidi team for the most pleasant vehicle purchasing experience we have ever had. Jeff was very easy to wor...k with and he never pressured us to make a decision. What impressed us most was his vehicle knowledge. The day we picked up our F150 Jeff spent a lot of time going through all of the features and made sure we were comfortable navigating through the applications. Thanks for the five star treatment Jeff and Scaffidi We will definitely be a return customer Sue and Jerry

• Courteous and informative
    January 11, 2018

Troy answered all my questions on the models I was looking at on my initial visit. After purchasing my new car he took the time to walk me through how... everything worked. Troy also called me after a few days to see how everything was going and that if I have any questions or concerns to give him a call.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to Troy's outstanding customer service! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will... be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Used Truck
    January 10, 2018

Great buying experience and great service. Everyone was really friendly and great to work with. Would buy from them again, thanks again Tom Heidenfel...der. Love the new truck.

• Repair on our 2017 Explorer
    January 9, 2018

My wife and I purchased a 2017 Ford Explorer in December 2017. We had a problem with the shifting knob a few weeks later which resulted in us not be...ing able to put the auto in gear. When we brought it back for repair the service department did nothing since they could not duplicate the problem I experienced with it even after a day or so in the shop. A week later I had the same problem again. Through out this entire unpleasant process (month) Jeff Olsen, our salesman, stood by our side to help us get this problem resolved. We are hopeful with the replacement of the whole shift knob that this issue is behind us. Can't thank Jeff enough for his help. He certainly proved to us that his promise to provide the best service possible after the sale was true!

• Helpful and knowledgeable
    January 5, 2018

I recently had a totaled vehicle and was without a car. While I was visiting family for Christmas break, I stopped into Scaffidi to see if I might be ...able to find a car there. Tom Heidenfelder was exceptionally helpful and understanding of my situation. I was able to find a car and purchase it the next day, giving me the ability to travel back home. I am very grateful for the time spent with me. I was also glad I could purchase from a dealership that was already familiar to me; my family and I have been taking our cars there for routine services for as long as I can remember. I highly recommend Scaffidi, both for service and sales.

• Very happy
    January 5, 2018

I recently had a totaled vehicle and was without a car. While I was visiting family for Christmas break, I stopped into Scaffidi to see if I might be ...able to find a car there. Tom H. was exceptionally helpful and understanding of my situation. I was able to find a car and purchase it the next day, giving me the ability to travel back home. I am very grateful for the time spent with me. I was also glad I could purchase from a dealership that was already familiar to me; my family and I have been taking our cars there for routine services for as long as I can remember. I highly recommend Scaffidi, both for service and sales.

• Keep coming back!
    January 5, 2018

This was the second vehicle I bought at the dealership. The experience was great and went really well. I???ll keep coming back to buy my next vehicl...es!

• Used Truck
    January 2, 2018

Recently purchased an F150. Mac was my salesman; easy to work with and he understood what I was looking for. Other salesmen from different dealers kep...t sending me trucks that didn't even have 1/2 of the features I was looking for which kept wasting my time. Mac got to the point with what he had and helped me make a good choice.

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look fo...rward to seeing you again!

Scaffidi Motors