Scaffidi Motors

931 reviews

931 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Scaffidi Motors from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 29, 2018

3 years ago I leased my Hyundai from Troy at Scaffidi’s. I loved my vehicle so much that when my lease ended I went back to Troy to lease another... one. Great dealership to work with from sales to service!

Karen, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy ...to assist you! Safe travels!

Troy Obremski

Sales Manager

(5.0) 29 reviews

November 17, 2018

We couldn't have had a better experience in purchasing our vehicle. Being elderly, he gave us the time and patience we needed to make this big decision.... He explained everything and went over it to be sure we understood all about the car and financing options. We will certainly recommend him and this dealership to others. We came in to look at used vehicles and with his recommendations ended up buying new---love it.

Scaffidi Motors Inc

Hi Donna, We truly appreciate this positive review and we absolutely value your business. Our customers are always in very good hands here and we loo...k forward to a long and happy relationship! Happy Holidays!

November 16, 2018

I had a great experience again at Scaffidi Motors. Tom Heidenfelder is a great, no nonsense, straight forward salesman. He worked hard and listened to... my wife and I to find out what we needed and what range we could stay in. There was no pressure, which I really appreciate. This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Tom, and I will continue to purchase vehicles from Scaffidi based on our positive experience with him.

Scaffidi Motors Inc

Hi David, Thank you very much for this review! Our customers are always in very good hands with Tom and we truly appreciate your continued business! ... Happy Holidays! ~ Your Friends at Scaffidi Motors

November 16, 2018

November 6, 2018

They were very welcoming. Helped get a great car that met our family needs. Even when we didn't have the greatest of credit. . .

Mac DeBot

(5.0) 9 reviews

October 26, 2018

I went in not knowing what I want but Tom knew exactly what I was trying to say. He was so friendly and wonderful to work with.

Scaffidi Motors Inc

Hi Ariel, We truly appreciate your positive feedback and of course, your business! We look forward to a long and happy relationship! ~ The Scaffidi ...Team

October 15, 2018

I was very pleased with my experience at Scaffidi-Stevens point. I got to take my new vehicle home the same night i test drove it. I was very happy with... the service.

Scaffidi Motors Inc

Michelle, thank you for the positive feedback! We are very happy to hear you had a great car buying experience with Tom at Scaffidi!

October 11, 2018

I was very pleased with Jeff as a sales member of your staff. He went up and above to complete my purchases. The show room was very neat and clean and... everyone I talked with very friendly and help full. Keep up the good work. Rate the place as #1 . Thanks again.

Scaffidi Motors Inc

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are very happy to hear you had a great car buying experience with Jeff at Scaffidi!

Jeff Olson

(5.0) 8 reviews

October 10, 2018

Tom and Curt at Scaffidi in Stevens Point did a great job getting me into my new favorite car, Hyundai Elantra. They went above and beyond to make sure... I went home that day with my new/used car. Thanks for helping me out, guys!

Scaffidi Motors Inc

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are very happy to hear you had a great car buying experience with Tom & Curt at Scaffidi!

October 8, 2018

Tom was a pleasure to work with. He was knowledgeable, helpful and not the least bit pushy. We could not be happier with our 2018 Expedition!

Scaffidi Motors Inc

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are very happy to hear you had a great car buying experience with Tom at Scaffidi!