New 866-922-5263 Dealer Website
Used 866-947-1343 Email Dealer
Service 877-483-0069

• Loved the experience!

Loved my experience ! Tom Heidnfelder was great. Answered every question thoroughly . Pleasant and knowledgeable. Will shop with them again.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Darren. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future. Take care!

• Great dealership to purchase a car

Tom was great to work with in finding the perfect car for me. I had a very good experience.

• Great Experience!

Just bought a 2017 Ford Edge. We worked with John Russell, a very professional and friendly salesperson. The financial people were equally satisfying. Overall, a very good experience. Thanks John!

• 'Dab' Worthy

As a first time leaser, Eric Escher got me the vehicle I WANTED at a price I WANTED. I was surprised at how effortless the whole car buying experience was. It really was. Eric made sure I was able to capitalize on all of the incentives and promotions that Ford had to offer, which equated to a semesters worth of tuition! BAM!!! He made sure I had options and even helped me with my insurance. Eric is a heckofa salesman; personalable, but professional. Thanks DoubleE! The general manager, Mr. Jones, has such a soft and caring personality-- he really wanted to get me in the right car. Every time I'd walk in the door, he'd greet me with a smile on his face. And Tammie, the finance manager, was so motherly. She walked me through everything finance related and fully explained any questions I had. Over all, Scaffidi Motors made leasing a new car fun and exciting. I know walking into a dealership can be a bit intimidating, but it really wasn't. The whole sales team made me feel valued as a customer. #ScaffidiMotors4Life

• Excellent Treatment

From the salesperson to financial department, everyone was super kind and courteous. They made sure all questions were answered, and things were explained at a level you could understand.

• Scaffidi Sales Staff

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford F-150 from Scaffidi, and the process was unbelievably easy and painless. I met with my salesmen, Eric, while looking at the truck in the parking lot, and within a half hour I was well on my way to purchasing it. Eric was very friendly and was able to answer the questions I had. Scaffidi was also able to get me a better finance rate than I was able to get from my bank. When I came to the dealership to pick it up, all the paperwork was ready to go and the truck was as clean as a brand new truck off the lot. Title, plates, and registration was all taken care of for me, and all I had to do when I arrived was sign a few papers and drive out the door. The staff and Eric made the process so quick and painless, and I'm very satisfied with my experience there. All in all, I spent less than an hour at the dealership total, and drove away with a wonderful vehicle.

• Best sales person

Tom Heidenfelder was so helpful. Very nice and polite and quick at answering questions. I'd recommend this dealership and the sales person when you are looking for a car. Used or new.

• Used truck purchase

I read about a truck I was interested in on cars.com and called Scaffidi. I met with the salesman, Tom, who was professional and courteous. He helped with the purchase and I was pleased with the price of the truck and the amount allowed for my trade. Overall, a pleasant transaction!

• Review of scaffidi motors. Stevens point, wi.

Great experience. Tom, my salesperson, was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful as was megan.

• Yellow Accent

Really helped us out when our engine blew. Very patient with us as we made our decision to lease and not repair.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Sharon! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!