• Best car-buying experience ever!

I consider car-shopping one of my top 10 least favorite activities. When I called about a specific used car, Lee from Scott Preusse immediately put me at ease and it was clear he was looking after my best interests. I was confident enough to purchase the vehicle sight unseen from Duluth, and Lee even met me half way to deliver it. The car is perfect and the experience couldn't have been better.

• Great Staff and Service/ Awesome!!

Great Staff and Service. Was shopping for a used vehicle and Pauline went above and beyond to find us one. The stress of shopping for a vehicle disappeared. Will recommend 100%

• High Quality of Service

My husband was in Redwood Falls Mn. for Work We were in process of shopping for a new SUV or truck My husband came across a GREAT DEAL at Scott-Preusse Inc. and ended up buying a SUV for less than we had budgeted for We are very happy with the High Quality Service provided by Faith Ryan and Scott-Preusse Inc.

• Excellent-Great-Awesome

Excellent service Great Salespeople Good values Faith is awesome

Excellent service Great Salespeople Good values Faith is awesome

• Happy with Everything

Very good with dealer and very good with Financial dealer as well. Got what was needed to fix my budget and happy with everything.

• Best Dealer Ever

Best Dealer Ever Best Dealer Ever Best Dealer Ever

Best Dealer Ever Best Dealer Ever Best Dealer Ever

• Easy to work with.

Mike was easy to work with Mike was easy to work with

Mike was easy to work with Mike was easy to work with

• Easy to work with

Very easy to work with! No pressure to buy! Sat down and talked about any questions. Very trusting, let us test drive a long way.

• Great Dealership

Great Dealership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From financing to purchasing, Great

• Nice-n-Easy

It was great, we appreciated that he wasn't over our shoulder as we peaked over the car and was never pushy. Very willing to help us with our questions and very personal. Thank You.