• Great service!

Great dealer to work with. Jim made the process easy and did a great job keeping me informed on what was going on. I look forward to doing future business.

• Great Service

The staff was very helpful and listened to what I had to say about a problem that I was having with my vehicle.

• New vehicle purchase

The salesman-rick- was so helpful! Good manners, knowledgable, and really cared that I got into something I liked and felt safe in.

• Great service, nice new clean facility

I always get treated well at Kohls-Weelborg Ford, Joel Read is always easy to work with. The rest of the gang are friendly and helpful as well.

• Survey

Nice people but bought car not even week later having problems.. spending 4,100 I had to have full coverage for them to put me in loaner car to look and service. I would never treat anyone like that even if it is $5.

• Amazing Service

The entire staff was very attentive and friendly, and made our buying experience very positive. I greatly appreciated Jim and Doug's help, and our son is very happy with his new car!

• Service work on vehicle

Fast - efficient service - Got right in and had work done while I waited for the service needed. Good job!

• Highly recommend.

Friendly, prompt and courteous service. I have continued to service my vehicles with Kohl's-Weelborg because I am greeted by name, the service is prompt and the Service personal are knowledgeable and informative. I am told what repairs can wait and what needs to be done immediately.

• Great service

Treated very well. Was provided with a loaner car. Repair people explained what they needed to do and how long it may take

• Customer service

People are friendly and we get taken care of very well. To get scheduled for service is always a fast and easy process.