3.7
  • Transmission clutch repair

Always take care of my issues, outstanding firm and technical staff is interesting in you being satisfied

• What review title? Ford Escape

Great experience happy with purchase. Good deal, wanted a SUV couldn't resist the sale.

• Got my new car!

Absolutely love my new car! Loved the laughs that i had at the dealership. Helped me a lot, stuck to what i wanted and great customer service from Donny Haskell

• Dishonest

I have gotten a runaround from this place I will never buy from this dealer again and I recommend you move on down the road ......

• Awesome Deals

Went to Ray Haskells for my new F-150, they beat my other deal in Wiscassett by $772 and Farmington by $900

• Horrible service

Bought a vehicle from them, shortly after buying I had problems, they made me wait months saying the part didn't come in , it was back ordered etc...... Come to find out they never ordered the part , nor did they fix the problem. I am tired of dealing with them

• Terrible follow up, won't even reply!

Enquired on multiple emails on a vehicle they had for sale. Rec'd one "automated" response that stated more info was enclosed in an attachment. There was no attachment. I responded stating I did not receive the information. Never heard another word back. A few weeks later I sent another inquiry on the same vehicle that was still listed online. I was completely ignored and no one bothered to even acknowledge my inquiries. Complete waste of my time I on a car I was interested in. I will take my business elsewhere!