Red Wing Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

• Very good service

We had a good discussion and my questions were answered and it was helpful in making my decision..Thank you for all your help.

• Service department

Thanks for the great comment!

Fast and friendly service. Even when an unexpected tire patch was involved. Even made the technician laugh at my ball point pen tire plug to get me there without having to use the spare tire.

Thanks for the great comment!

• The very best dealership you could hope for.

Awww, thanks so much! You make us smile :)

Friendly, polite, competent and fast. They notified me before the 30,000 mile service came up, I set up an appointment online, I was in and out in under an hour, and I walked the Cannon Valley Trail while they serviced my Buick. These cats are beautiful, and knowledgeable, and fun to talk to. Long live this dealership.

Awww, thanks so much! You make us smile :)

• Best Service Ever

We appreciate your business! Thanks for being a customer of Red Wing Chevrolet!

We are very happy with the service we got. They had just what we were looking for with no pressure to buy. They were very pleasant but Cassidy was our favorite sales women. Thank you Cassidy! You are an awesome sales women!

We appreciate your business! Thanks for being a customer of Red Wing Chevrolet!

• Former customer of Michael Mitchell

Thank you for your business! Mike will be very happy to see your nice comment.

I was happy to find Mr. Mitchell at the Red Wing Chevrolet dealership. I purchased my !last vehicle from Michael and he was knowledgeable and friendly , I I will certainly look him up when it comes time for a new car , thank you

Thank you for your business! Mike will be very happy to see your nice comment.

• Smoothest car buying experience EVER!

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the Red Wing Chevrolet family!

Over a five day period recently my wife and I debated on what car to purchase from Red Wing Chevrolet. During this period we did not experience one bit of pressure, any delay in getting answers to our questions or felt RW Chevrolet didn't want to earn our business. We purchased a vehicle from Adam and Mitch who served us very well. Mark in Finance and Kevin were always in touch with us to see how things were going. This was truly a 5-Star experience and I'd recommend, and will recommend RW Chevrolet to all my friends and relatives. Thanks to all for making this an exceptional and exciting experience for us.

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the Red Wing Chevrolet family!

• Red Wing Cadillac

Staff is always friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of

Thank you!

• Great customer service!

Scott Hegseth was awesome. He advocated for my delivery, he answered all my questions, he was knowledgeable and concerned for me. He was efficient and effective, kept me apprised of the build progress and listened patiently to my frustration with the delays. I would recommend him and Brian (who managed the paperwork) and Kevin Dietz to everyone.

We agree, Scott Hegseth is a great asset to our dealership! Thank you for the comment and we will be sure he will see this review. We hope you are enjoying your new car!

• The best dealership

Thanks for the kind words Justin!

This place is amazing! I went in and had the rust on my moms vehicle checked and it was covered by the warranty and she was happy! When I went there to get wiper blades they were there and ready to help me! The waiting area is very clean and everyone is friendly!

Thanks for the kind words Justin!

• Great customer service!

It was very apparent they wanted my business. I told them what I was looking for and also what I was not looking for. They met my expectations.

Thanks for the kind words.

Thanks for the kind words.