McMahon Chevrolet Buick

• McMahon Chevrolet Buick

My purchase went very smoothly. Agents were respectful, knowledgeable, prompt and most informative. This auto dealership is first class.

• Mcmahons

John was so great. He made the process easy and comfortable for the purchase of my first car.

• chevy

Dropped it off, picked it up at the dealership. Just adding characters.

Dropped it off, picked it up at the dealership. Just adding characters.

• Charlene

Very nice people great job. Would tell friend about them

Very nice people great job. Would tell friend about them

• Truck

We had a really good experience at McMahon's and would recommend anyone to go there. They were great and would go back

• Linda

Great service. Called in the morning and was seen in the afternoon.

Great service. Called in the morning and was seen in the afternoon.

• McMahon's - A Great and Awesome Dealer/Servicer

I bought a Buick Encore from McMahon's last spring. It was the first time that I had purchased a car from this local dealer....although my son has bought several vehicles from them. What a great place! The folks are so friendly and helpful from the dealers, to the parts department and especially the service department. I give a special shout out to Tammy Thomas, sales staff, and Tyler in service department.

• McMahon's Chevrolet

Even though we bought the car in March, there was a few issues but all in all, they were great fixed the problem at no charge. Very friendly, came right over when we walked in, gave us all there attention. I diffently would recommend this dealer ship to others. Thank you. Will be seeing you for our first service.

• Excellent

They were excellent to deal with, very helpful and really wanted our business and were willing to work within our budget.

• OUT STANDING SERVICE

If i had a choice id be buying from theses guys all the time! Outstanding social skills and Definitely. They will fight for you in any way they can! I loved Jon and Derrick and of course Tommy! The process with buying any car is very long and can be very stressful but with theses guys there is no stress and they are always calling to make sure your happy with ur purchase, Derrick even called me to wish me a happy birthday! went out of his way to call me and say happy birthday! Way to go Mcmahons!