• Out of towner - great service

I am from Seattle, and found the perfect Mini cooper here. Im a hairstylist, so I didn't have time to sit on the phone. I corresponded with Kendra through email, which was extremely helpful. She got me pre approved ahead of time. Due to traffic, we were a tad late for our appointment due to i5 closures, but they were very understanding about it. When we got there, Joe offered their facilities for us to use after our 4 1/2 hour drive. Once we were refreshed, we got to take the cooper for a test drive while they appraised my ford mustang. The mini cooper needs a new battery (we were told the alert was for the key fob, but nope it's the actual battery), and new tires, but even with the price of those it was still a great deal. The financing team went above and beyond to make sure they had all the WA sales tax correct, and they did all the communicating with the DOL. I left my garage door opener in my old car, and they over night mailed it to me. The car even had half a tank of gas, which was nice! I would definitely recommend them.

• Bill Massier

David Niskanen, Senior Sales Consultant, helped me choose and build a F250 Super Duty to pull my Airstream travel trailer. He spent all the time I needed to do this, bought my used SUV for a reasonable price, sold me the new F250, for what I considered to be a good deal for me and helped me with the financing. To add to this I was involved in a fender bender with less than 1000 miles on the F250 and he was on the phone to me (a little birdy told him of my plight) within 30 minutes to make sure everyone was ok. He asked me to drop by the very next day so I could talk to some nice folks in the body shop. If the gentlemen in the body shop are as customer orientated as David I will owe them a great review also. Thank you all and especially David Niskanen

• Service Center is Terrible, Custome Service Terrib

I have had two separate situations in dealing with the sales group at the Dodge side, multiple with their service department, and multiple with their Rental Car. The sales side is great, they can sell you a car, they are courteous and friendly and let you take the keys for a drive, no hassle. However once you get to the financing part I have had to to deal with this two times now. They don't fully pay off my trade in, isn't that great?! I just got a notice form my old finance company today that my vehicle still has a balance. Are you freaking kidding me, twice in a row??? I cannot believe that both dealings in buying a car from them they have failed to pay off the full balance. The service side not so much, I had a brand new 2015 chrysler 200s that had maybe 90 miles on it when I bought it. It shifted rough and jerked me around, even left me stranded in the middle of the road! I had it in multiple times to which they could not reproduce the issue. Of course no one can, it was extremely frustrating. Then when they did work on the transmission they left blocks of wood, yes BLOCKS OF WOOD inside the engine bay, when I picked up the car it was making horrible noises and vibrating. I took it right back, the next day they called and said come pick it up, I asked what was wrong? They would not tell me, I had to force them to tell me this. I escalated it to Chrysler FCC to which ultimately since the dealer couldn't "reproduce the issue" got dropped and I was told to pickup the car. The mechanic even repeatedly told me that these cars are notorious for these issues and it is a crappy transmission. Needless to say I was not pleased, also ever time I got the car back there were papers left inside, the outside wasn't cleaned because they don't clean "black" cars. Seriously?!?! I asked to talk to multiple managers whom I did get to talk to the Dodge Manager whom never called me back, thanks for the service there! Lastly the Rental Car department, if you want the best customer experience go here. Kristy will take care of you and always have a smile on her face. I was so upset with managers not returning my calls and being blown off by the service department I only talked to her. Maybe she should be a manager at Wilson Motors because she knows what customer service is! Thank you Kristy you were the only shining star out of everyone at Wilson Motors! Also that same car that had all of those issues is for sale on their used car lot, buyer beware!

Nathan, customer service is one of our top priorities so we are disappointed to hear we failed to provide you with the quality experience you deserve. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at Wilson Motors. Please call our manager directly at (541) 752-4201 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Great Sales Team

You are in great hands with Kendra and Bob on the Wilson Motors sales team.

Thank you for your great review and praise, Jacy!

You are in great hands with Kendra and Bob on the Wilson Motors sales team.

Thank you for your great review and praise, Jacy!

• 2016 F350 Power Stroke 1st time service

Good overall experience. Facilities a little dated but good people. Clean & orderly.

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad we could service you.

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad we could service you.

• Legit.

Great. Couldn't ask for better. Friendly service advisors.

Thank you for your wonderful comment, Grant! We appreciate you coming to us for service.

Great. Couldn't ask for better. Friendly service advisors.

• Accidents stink, but the repairs went great!

Wilson Motors did a fantastic job with the repairs to the body damage that my car sustained in an accident. The process of working with my insurance company, ordering parts, and completing the actual repairs went fluidly and was completed in a timely manner. Plus, everyone was super congenial and a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for your kind review! Accidents are never good, but we are happy that we were able to make the aftermath go smoothly for you and to help make your car great again! Thank you for trusting us.

• Ford F150 Purchase

Everyone always seems so friendly and helpful.Bob was a pleasure to deal with.

Scott, Thank you for your kind review! We will surely let Bob know. -Kendra Elliott (BDC Coordinator)

Everyone always seems so friendly and helpful.Bob was a pleasure to deal with.

• Love my Jeep

Very fair pricing and quick & thorough with the paperwork!

Very fair pricing and quick & thorough with the paperwork!

Sondra, Thank you for your review! We are happy that you love your Jeep and that everything went smooth for you. -Kendra Elliott (BDC Coordinator)

• Enjoyed buying a car

Good experience with buying the outback. Thank you!

Good experience with buying the outback. Thank you!

Fawn, Thank you for your lovely review! It is always our goal to making purchasing a vehicle a treat and not a hassle. Please let us know when you need service or anything else. Best wishes, Kendra Elliott Business Development Center Coordinator