Osseo Ford Sales & Service

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 137 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 21, 2012

Great people to work with and they care about what you are looking for and help to find it. Also, easy buying with no pressure.

February 9, 2018

Very helpful and responsive via email rather. Made the purchase of my vehicle very smooth and no pushy sales pitches. Very upfront regarding vehicle... and repairs

July 29, 2017

The awesome service department saved our trip. Early Monday morning, the service department opened up early and fixed our car's thermostat housing. ...The repair was done quickly, efficiently, and smoothly. I definitely recommend these guys. Steve, Jason and Chris were fantastic!

April 27, 2017

I very rarely take the time to write a review but had an exceptional experience at Osseo Ford (again!). I just purchased a new 2016 Ford Explorer and ...the whole treatment we received was first class and painless... If your looking to get a fair trade on your vehicle and purchase a new/used vehicle at a fair price and get through the whole process in record time, Osseo Ford is where you need to go. Everyone is friendly and will bend over backwards to make it a good experience. This was a repeat of the experience I had last fall when buying a used F-150. I will always go to Osseo Ford!

August 29, 2016

I left 2 emails reguarding a van I saw on Cars.com with no response. I called asking for a sales mgr and was referred to a sales person who was not he...lpful. Called back a couple of days later and talked to Internet sales and made an offer. He said he would talk to his mgr and get back to me. That was 5 days ago. No response

Thank you, Glenn, for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We are disappointed to learn of any breaks in communication and we would still l...ike to assist you in your search for your next vehicle. Please give us a call at (715) 597-3185 so we can review the details of which vehicle you were interested and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you.

May 12, 2016

Dropped car off for oil change and mirror replacement. Back later to pick it up. Was ready and worked done professionally and expertly.

October 2, 2015

Good service, friendly, clean, short wait time, fair prices.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Osseo Ford Sales and Service. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service.... Thank you again for the review!

September 26, 2015

Rather confusing, we have a 2015 Ford Escape Titanium and we love it but when we purchased it they said we would get 3 free oil changes and they alrea...dy changed their minds to 2 and they also told us the new cars can go 7000 miles before you need your oil changed and the technician put a sticker on my window for an oil change in like 3000 miles . Confusing to us! The people there in the sales department are very helpful. They go out of their way to help. Thank You for that.

Thank you for your kind words!

September 23, 2015

Everything went well. I had my tires rotated at 5065 miles and requested a rotation at 11555 miles and was told I didn't need one because the tires we...re wearing evenly. I thought that tires should be rotated ever 6000 miles for optimal tire life.

September 22, 2015

My wife and I recently purchased a 2011 Ford Fusion. Awesome car. We had great service and would recommend Osseo Ford to anyone looking to buy a new ...or used vehicle. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Wouldn't shop anywhere else now.

Osseo Ford Sales & Service