Osseo Ford Sales & Service

• Wonderful

Great people to work with and they care about what you are looking for and help to find it. Also, easy buying with no pressure.

• Bought a new 2016 Ford Explorer

I very rarely take the time to write a review but had an exceptional experience at Osseo Ford (again!). I just purchased a new 2016 Ford Explorer and the whole treatment we received was first class and painless... If your looking to get a fair trade on your vehicle and purchase a new/used vehicle at a fair price and get through the whole process in record time, Osseo Ford is where you need to go. Everyone is friendly and will bend over backwards to make it a good experience. This was a repeat of the experience I had last fall when buying a used F-150. I will always go to Osseo Ford!

• Glenn

I left 2 emails reguarding a van I saw on Cars.com with no response. I called asking for a sales mgr and was referred to a sales person who was not helpful. Called back a couple of days later and talked to Internet sales and made an offer. He said he would talk to his mgr and get back to me. That was 5 days ago. No response

Thank you, Glenn, for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We are disappointed to learn of any breaks in communication and we would still like to assist you in your search for your next vehicle. Please give us a call at (715) 597-3185 so we can review the details of which vehicle you were interested and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you.

• Great job again

Dropped car off for oil change and mirror replacement. Back later to pick it up. Was ready and worked done professionally and expertly.

• A Title

Good service, friendly, clean, short wait time, fair prices.

Good service, friendly, clean, short wait time, fair prices.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Osseo Ford Sales and Service. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Service

Thank you for your kind words!

Rather confusing, we have a 2015 Ford Escape Titanium and we love it but when we purchased it they said we would get 3 free oil changes and they already changed their minds to 2 and they also told us the new cars can go 7000 miles before you need your oil changed and the technician put a sticker on my window for an oil change in like 3000 miles . Confusing to us! The people there in the sales department are very helpful. They go out of their way to help. Thank You for that.

Thank you for your kind words!

• Truck customer

Everything went well. I had my tires rotated at 5065 miles and requested a rotation at 11555 miles and was told I didn't need one because the tires were wearing evenly. I thought that tires should be rotated ever 6000 miles for optimal tire life.

• Great people and service

My wife and I recently purchased a 2011 Ford Fusion. Awesome car. We had great service and would recommend Osseo Ford to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Wouldn't shop anywhere else now.

• Great service!!

Thanks Spec, Les and David for making my vehicle trade in /purchase very easy!!!!

• Great service and spot-on dealership

This is the sixth truck we have bought from Osseo Ford. Never any unpleasant surprises and plenty of spot-on service. A very classy run dealership.