This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Madras Oregon Thomas Sales & Service

Hello Pamela, thank you so much for the kind words. I sure hope you are loving your Focus! Thank you so much for your business!

Twice I have been in the Madras Store ( TS&S ). Both times the staff was excellent, friendly and treats you like an old friend. If I had to buy another vehicle they would be the first ones I go to. Thank you TS&S for all you have done. And I will tell anyone & everyone try TS&S first Thank you A loyal Customer Pamela Brinkman

• Give us a darn telephone number good grief!!!!!!!!

NEEEEEEED TELEPHONE NUMBER !!!!!!!!!! This is crazy I just need a telephone number Please fix your computer web page to include one .!!!!There isn't one in the phone book either!!!!!!!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. On our Website, we so have phone numbers listed. We will do our best to correct the problem for our customers. Thank you so much for your input.