• Great experience

Dan Wheeler and his sales team did a great job of explaining all of our options and helped us with our decisions. They did a great job and made our buying experience a great one. I look forward to dealing with the Wheelers in the future.

• Love my Tahoe!

Sean at Wheeler's of Marshfield always makes buying a vehicle easy!

Sean at Wheeler's of Marshfield always makes buying a vehicle easy!

• Great job

Keith Todd and Ryan were all great to work with. I will definitely come back in the future.

• Worth the Drive!

My wife and I had been looking for a new (used) truck for some time and finally found one online located at Wheelers in Marshfield that had everything we were looking for. After a couple phone conversations with both Kim and Todd, we decided to make the 2+ hour drive to see the truck. Upon arriving we were pleased to find the truck in the exact condition as described. The entire trade-in and purchase process was simple, straightforward and fair. Todd Anderson was wonderful to deal with and everyone at the dealership treated us like we had been long-time customers. We are very happy with our new truck and would recommend Wheelers to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Absolutely worth the drive for the experience provided by Wheelers and their team.

• Used Equinox

Dealership and Sales did everything that I asked of them.

Dealership and Sales did everything that I asked of them.

• Great Service At Wheelers Chevrolet GMC

Great service. No complaints whatsoever! I would definitely recommend Wheelers Sales and service to anyone. They are the best!

• Experience with Wheeler's.

Experience while having my car in for routine maintenance. Have had very good experience with this dealer.

• Used vehicle shopping experience.

Sales Associated were friendly and inviting. Worked with you to get the vehicle you wanted.

• SATISFIED CUSTOMERS,

THIS IS A VERY NICE PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH. NOT PUSHY, VERY HOMELIKE, MAKES YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE ON A BIG DECISION.

• Mrs. Lenz