Gold Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Good work at Gold Motors Newport body repair shop!
    May 10, 2015

Cheryl Blanchette, Assistant Collision Manager at Gold Motors Newport OR provides great customer service besides being very knowledgeable about repair...s and getting the work done quickly and fast. On my first contact with Cheryl when she came out to examine my badly damaged GMC pickup from a rear end assault - I admit that I was apprehensive about a female evaluator. Boy! Was I wrong. On two other occasions, I have learned that she is an expert in accessing damage and getting the best dollar value for parts and repair. I trust her completely and although I hope not to have too many more occasions to use her services - she would be the first person that I would turn to get the work done.

Gold Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac