Huttig Nissan of Plattsburgh

113 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Huttig Nissan of Plattsburgh from DealerRater.com
  • New car

The sales person I worked with was spot on and was able to make me very happy and that is not so easy to do.

• nice truckand

finally got what I wanted for a price and we liked Rick Rogers and truck was ready when stated as promised

• Nice buying experience

Not too formal. Definitely professional, but comfortable. Explained process clearly. Were prompt, courteous, asked for feedback. Wanted to make process as easy as possible.

• Prefect
    April 25, 2017

I traded in my vehicle and work with Adam, very helpful and listen to what i wanted /needed.... Then a month later my husband trade in his truck. He also worked with Adam and Justin. The atmosphere is very peaceful and friendly, and my lil one loves the attention he gets as well!!!!!

• Review of my nissan frontier
    April 25, 2017

This has been my best experience buying a vehicle yet. As soon as you walked in the owner and staff was making sure you were comfortable and introducing theirself. As soon as I said what i was looking for they did everything to make it happen and continuously aimed to please me. Not only was the numbers good for me, i also walked out of their familiar with the vehicle and assured by several if i had any questions or concerns to come right back in. Adam my sales guy was great. He was very personable and helped me settle into the deal and my vehicle.

• Wonderful service

The service manager was very personable and efficient. They were able to accommodate my tight schedule and offered to drive me somewhere while I waited.

• Pressure-free sales!
    April 1, 2017

Car buying, especially when it wasn't planned, is stressful enough without the added pressure of pushy salesmen. Adam Knef was just what we needed! He was attentive and patient listening to our concerns, desires, and needs. He helped us find the perfect car for us on our terms! After shopping around for over 2 months at numerous dealers in NY and Vermont, Adam and the team (Tim Curley and Justin Glicksman) at Huttig Nissan were a refreshing change! The Huttig Experience was pleasant and accommodating. The next time you need a new or used vehicle call Adam at Huttig Nissan!

• Great service. Friendly people Nice facilities

Everything is good with this dealership. People great and friendly and service outstanding. Would higher recommend them to my family and friends.

• Friendly, Helpful Customer Service

Genuinely helpful and friendly customer service. This was our first experience with leasing a vehicle. The dealer's follow up and follow through to this point has been great.

• No pressure experience
    March 27, 2017

A relaxed atmosphere makes a buying experience enjoyable. Thanks for listening to our needs and going the extra mile to meet them. Adam was helpful and explained the vehicle thoroughly. The extra warranty is worth it but would have liked to review it at my leasur.