Wolf Motors

55 reviews

55 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wolf Motors from DealerRater.com

• February 27, 2017

We bought this truck and dealt with Dick Uecker at the Le Sueur dealership of Wolf Motors on Feb 21, 2017. Of all the sales people we have encountered... over the years in buying mostly new vehicles, and a few used, Mr. Uecker was the most honest, straight forward businessman we have met in this area of sales. He took his time in explaining details of the sale, how the vehicle worked and we were never rushed into anything along the way. We were always given the option to think about it and that he was available. His information was always true, timely, forthright, and he had years of experience behind him. He treated us with respect, dignity and humor...even when we asked a 'dumb' question. The best experience in buying a vehicle.

October 9, 2018

Greg provided an excellent experience for me buying my new truck! The whole process was seamless in finding exactly the truck that I wanted. I would... recommend Greg and Wolf Motors to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

September 10, 2018

Awful service and even worse customer service! Due to sheer negligence of an inexperienced technician, my fiance was put in danger. This inexperienced... technician, Bryce, failed to tighten the lug nuts on my fiances pickup. After driving for a bit he noticed a sound and took it back in-his tire was literally hanging on by a thread. This caused damage to all lug nuts and the rim, all of which needed to be replaced. Initially, the staff was very kind and apologetic. The next day however, that changed. Both my fiance and I expressed our concerns to the Service Manager, Mike. When speaking with Mike, he admitted that this could have been a bad situation, especially if the tire fell off on the highway at a high rate of speed. He also admitted to me that this technician was on his "second strike" and that he was aware that he was inexperienced and still learning. I also had service done to my vehicle by Bryce where he wrote that my "calibers" were seized. First of all, it's a caliper and secondly, if that was the case, my vehicle wouldn't be able to move or stop!! Mike had said he could do some other repairs to my fiances pickup for the inconvenience, and then a couple hours later he rescinded that offer. My fiance went to speak with someone above Mike and got a Sales Manager, with that Sales Manager was one of the service technicians (or counter associate, not sure of his position-male, light hair, mid 40's-50's). While the Manager was polite, the technician wasn't. He flat out and very rudely asked my fiance "What, like you've never made a mistake?". You're kidding me, right?! The new rim needed to be ordered and Mike had decided that he was only going to make the repairs needed to get the pickup back in order until the rim came in. When my fiance went in to get the rim put on, he was treated like garbage by this same technician who was rude to him previously. When the work was finished, my fiance asked if there was any paperwork, the service counter person who stated very rudely "You got paperwork last time. All we did was put a new rim on it." By the way, the rim is USED, not new. Unbelievable. I understand people make mistakes. But if a manager admits that one of his associates is inexperienced, has had issues with his performance in the past and on his "second strike", wouldn't you think his work would be inspected more thoroughly? How do you completely ignore the fact that this could have been a very serious problem if that tire did in fact fall off on the freeway and do nothing?! And how is this rude customer service tolerated? As someone who works in customer service, I'm appalled. We weren't looking for a handout, we were simply wanting them to take this matter more seriously. But rather, we were treated with absolute disrespect.

September 10, 2018

Awful service and even worse customer service! Due to sheer negligence of an inexperienced technician, my fiancé was put in danger. This inexperienced... technician, Bryce, failed to tighten the lug nuts on my fiancés pickup. After driving for a bit he noticed a sound and took it back in-his tire was literally hanging on by a thread. This caused damage to all lug nuts and the rim, all of which needed to be replaced. Initially, the staff was very kind and apologetic. The next day however, that changed. Both my fiancé and I expressed our concerns to the Service Manager, Mike. When speaking with Mike, he admitted that this could have been a bad situation, especially if the tire fell off on the highway at a high rate of speed. He also admitted to me that this technician was on his "second strike" and that he was aware that he was inexperienced and still learning. I also had service done to my vehicle by Bryce where he wrote that my "calibers" were seized. First of all, it's a caliper and secondly, if that was the case, my vehicle wouldn't be able to move or stop!! Mike had said he could do some other repairs to my fiancés pickup for the inconvenience, and then a couple hours later he rescinded that offer. My fiancé went to speak with someone above Mike and got a Sales Manager, with that Sales Manager was one of the service technicians (or counter associate, not sure of his position-male, light hair, mid 40's-50's). While the Manager was polite, the technician wasn't. He flat out and very rudely asked my fiancé "What, like you've never made a mistake?". You're kidding me, right?! The new rim needed to be ordered and Mike had decided that he was only going to make the repairs needed to get the pickup back in order until the rim came in. When my fiancé went in to get the rim put on, he was treated like garbage by this same technician who was rude to him previously. When the work was finished, my fiancé asked if there was any paperwork, the service counter person who stated very rudely "You got paperwork last time. All we did was put a new rim on it." By the way, the rim is USED, not new. Unbelievable. I understand people make mistakes. But if a manager admits that one of his associates is inexperienced, has had issues with his performance in the past and on his "second strike", wouldn't you think his work would be inspected more thoroughly? How do you completely ignore the fact that this could have been a very serious problem if that tire did in fact fall off on the freeway and do nothing?! And how is this rude customer service tolerated? As someone who works in customer service, I'm appalled. We weren't looking for a handout, we were simply wanting them to take this matter more seriously. But rather, we were treated with absolute disrespect.

August 10, 2018

I have been buying trucks at Wolf Motors for 20 years and have found them to have the best pricing and service. Bob Goetz really knows trucks and is always... great to work with. You can't go wrong with Wolf Motors and would recommend them for vehicle purchase and service. Gary Disch Chanhassen

July 29, 2018

Dealt with Woody, he was awesome, very helpful and understood my situation. Great personality, not pushy or insistent about the sale. Will diffidently... recommend to anyone.

Woody Eisenbarth

Finance

NOT RATED

July 23, 2018

Buying a new car at Wolf Motors was a great experience. The staff is very friendly - they made the buying procedure easy and stress free.

July 8, 2018

Both our primary sales person and the finance manager were outstanding. They were a pleasure to work with. Everything about the whole experience left... us with a very satisfied feedling. We would certainley recommend this dealership to anyone who likes first class service.

Lelonnie Jensen

Finance Manager

NOT RATED

July 2, 2018

I came to Wolf knowing the exact vehicle I wanted. Woody helped me out with everything I wanted. Definitely would recommend them to anyone. Got me in my... vehicle and out the door quickly

June 24, 2018

They work very well with you as a customer. They are friendly and very knowledgeable about their inventory. I would recommend this dealership for your... buying needs