4.5
  • 2012 Ford 150 XLT

We bought this truck and dealt with Dick Uecker at the Le Sueur dealership of Wolf Motors on Feb 21, 2017. Of all the sales people we have encountered over the years in buying mostly new vehicles, and a few used, Mr. Uecker was the most honest, straight forward businessman we have met in this area of sales. He took his time in explaining details of the sale, how the vehicle worked and we were never rushed into anything along the way. We were always given the option to think about it and that he was available. His information was always true, timely, forthright, and he had years of experience behind him. He treated us with respect, dignity and humor...even when we asked a 'dumb' question. The best experience in buying a vehicle.

• Major-league sales guy

Mike N at Wolf Motors takes care of his customers big time. What a great guy what great service beginning to end.

• 2014 F-350 Super Duty 5th wheel puller

My experience working with your salesman Richard Uecker at your Le Suer Mn. dealership was exceptional. His personality and honesty not to mention 30 years in the business was outstanding. Dick's knowledge of the vehicle and the questions i had were invaluable. The patience and the time he took to show me operation of the truck i bought (2 and half hours) was so appreciated. I have and will recommend Dick's services for anyone looking to change vehicles.

• Knowledgable and helpful staff

We have bought new and used vehicles from this dealership and have had our vehicles serviced there and have had excellant experiences everytime.

• Love my new Ford!

I love my new Ford Focus. I'd highly recommend Wolf Motors to anyone who wants a reliable car.

• 2017 Ford Explorer

Fantastic experience. Everyone was so friendly and helpful when help was needed. Very laid back. I checked around MN and WI and found they had the best pricing on the first quote. I would buy my next car from them and recommend them to Family and Friends. Thank you Wolf Motors for a Wonderful Car Buying Experience.

• Service

I came in today to have my car serviced. I just want to say what a great experience. Both gentlemen in service were extremely knowledgeable and patient. (I do not know much about cars) I definitely will be back for all my car needs. A special thanks to both Mike and Jim!

• Service

Never will I go there again. I even bought my car there.

Never will I go there again. I even bought my car there.

Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of the Wolf Motors team, we would like to extend our apologies to you. We strive to ensure an excellent experience and since we did not provide this in your case, we want to make things right. We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about what happened and take steps to resolve this situation. Please contact Mike Shoemaker, Service Manager, Mshoe777@aol.com at your earliest convenience.

• Great Customer Service and Quality Vehicles

Just purchased a vehicle "out the door". We got a great deal and had an easy time negotiating. We got it for the price we wanted and were in & out within an hour. They were not pushy and so far the vehicle is working out great. We look forward to doing business with them in the future.

• No response

I never received a response (email or phone) to my inquiry about a used vehicle.

Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of the Wolf Motors team, we would like to extend our apologies to you. We strive to ensure an excellent experience and since we did not provide this in your case, we want to make things right. We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about what happened and take steps to resolve this situation. Please contact Tim Rajewsky, GSM, tim@wolfmotors.com at your earliest convenience.