Wolf Motors

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 49 reviews

49 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wolf Motors from DealerRater.com

• February 27, 2017

We bought this truck and dealt with Dick Uecker at the Le Sueur dealership of Wolf Motors on Feb 21, 2017. Of all the sales people we have encountered... over the years in buying mostly new vehicles, and a few used, Mr. Uecker was the most honest, straight forward businessman we have met in this area of sales. He took his time in explaining details of the sale, how the vehicle worked and we were never rushed into anything along the way. We were always given the option to think about it and that he was available. His information was always true, timely, forthright, and he had years of experience behind him. He treated us with respect, dignity and humor...even when we asked a 'dumb' question. The best experience in buying a vehicle.

July 8, 2018

Both our primary sales person and the finance manager were outstanding. They were a pleasure to work with. Everything about the whole experience lef...t us with a very satisfied feedling. We would certainley recommend this dealership to anyone who likes first class service.

July 2, 2018

I came to Wolf knowing the exact vehicle I wanted. Woody helped me out with everything I wanted. Definitely would recommend them to anyone. Got me in ...my vehicle and out the door quickly

June 24, 2018

They work very well with you as a customer. They are friendly and very knowledgeable about their inventory. I would recommend this dealership for your... buying needs

May 31, 2018

I purchased a new 2018 Ford Fushion at Wolf Motors on Memorial Day. What a great experience and a great deal to boot. Thanks Mike Neises for the gre...at service!! Pam Mosser Jordan, MN

May 25, 2018

The dealership has responded very quickly to such a negative review and offered to fix the concerns that we addressed. The vehicle in question had a d...eath wobble issue and bad u-joints and was sold with these issues after their service center did an inspection. The dealership had us bring the vehicle in to fix and remedy the issues and now the vehicle is in safe driving condition as desired. Hopefully, my experience is not common for this company and I greatly appreciate the work put into the vehicle after the initial purchase. Thanks Again

Wolf Motors

Wolf Motors responded immediately to our customers concern. Wolf Motors agreed as soon as the customer contacted Wolf Motors to take care of the custo...mers concern. At this time the customer is scheduled to bring the vehicle and his concerns in to Wolf Motors next week. .

May 10, 2018

An acquaintance recommended Wolf Motors to me for service on my outgoing vehicle. The service team was professional, courteous and worked to meet my ...needs at every visit. When it came time to purchase a new vehicle, the experience was again great. From the first contact with my sales rep, the business manager and delivery, they truly expressed a need to meet MY requirements. The entire process was pleasant, professional and painless. Each and everyone I have had the pleasure of meeting has been great.

May 10, 2018

An acquaintance recommended Wolf Motors to me for service on my outgoing vehicle. The service department was very professional and courteous on each ...occasion. When it came time to buy a new vehicle, my experience was just as great. No high pressure and they worked to meet MY needs without overselling me on unnecessary items. From the first contact with the sales rep to the delivery process and business manager, I felt they truly appreciated my business.

May 7, 2018

I spoke with Bob over the phone initially, told him what I wanted and what my budget was. He did a great job getting me into my car and listening to m...y needs and not trying to sell me more than I needed or wanted. I’ll go back!

April 16, 2018

Buying a car can be painful, but Kent Blada at Wolf Motors in Jordan made the experience pleasant! Kent is a really nice, personable guy that is wi...th you every step of the way. He goes above and beyond answering questions and concerns, and if he doesn't have the answer, he finds someone that does. This is my second car that I went through Kent at Wolf Motors, and I will be back. Thanks Kent!