• Barstow Motors oil change

Very friendly service. Very good waiting room, and very clean.

Very friendly service. Very good waiting room, and very clean.

• 2011 Equinox repair

We always take our vehicles to Barstow and also purchase our new ones from their business.

• They fixed what others could not!

The waiting room was not fancy, but had EVERYTHING I needed. A tv, fresh coffee, WiFi and was warm. The personnel were polite and informative. My electronic problem on my GMC was fixed!

• oil change

Efficient and helpful. Friendly and informative. Went over things and provided a clear explanation of the status of my Chevy Equinox.

• Great service, great staff

My daughter recently took her car to Barstows late one afternoon because it was shaking as she drove down the road. The service department took her in immediately and quickly diagnosed and repaired the problem. They were professional, courteous, friendly, thorough, and reassuring. And very reasonably priced. They were everything you look for in a service shop, but rarely find. We had never done business with them in the past, but certainly will in the future, for both sales and service.