New 888-744-9470 Dealer Website
Used 888-355-3911 Email Dealer
Service 866-678-0781

Average based on 113 reviews.
  • Great doing business and buying locally

Sherri and I are very happy with the service and support we received during the purchase of the new Truck. A big thank you to Will and Dan.

• Very satisfied

My experience was as usual above expectations. They let me know what service is recommended and gave decent prices to make repairs. I will be coming back.

Our staff works hard to go the extra mile for all of our valued customers here at Hastings Automotive, Mike! We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• Buyer of 2014 Traverse

Excellent customer service....Wes salesman was great to work with.

Excellent customer service....Wes salesman was great to work with.

• Hastings Ford does a good job

Hastings Ford has done fine work servicing our Ford vehicles. The staff is friendly and willing to help with unusual requests for service and maintenance.

• Very clean Bay and show room area. Prompt service

Very professional, found some things that were wrong with my vehicle. Will be scheduling for repairs

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Mike! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• Great service

Service has always been great. I've gotten all of my vehicles from Hastings Ford.

• Best service

Best staff, best service ever . Bought a 2016 explorer from them . Will and Dan are the best people I have met . Family like feeling in this place.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Atif. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy.

• Operational Support Specialist

Very please! Will be going back anytime I need any service done.

We are more than glad to be of service, Dale. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Very please! Will be going back anytime I need any service done.

• Great all around attention to my automotive needs.

Mike Wangen and Bruce Spinks are always helpful with my automotive needs. I'm very pleased with my 2014 Ford Focus (leased). The service department/team was most accommodating in scheduling and completing my appointment in the allotted time. They also performed a "recall" action which only took a few additional minutes. The follow up report from your service manager gave me a level of confidence that my vehicle had been thoroughly inspected and that it would perform reliably until my next maintenance visit. Even though I live in Burnsville, I prefer to bring my Ford to Hastings whenever possible.

• Marvelous facility, sales, and service.

John, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you.

I lease a 2014 Ford Focus and I truly enjoy the car more than I thought I would. The Hasting's Ford sales staff and the service staff have all been highly cordial, knowledgeable, and helpful. Without being "pushy", they contact me regularly regarding the status of the car.