• Very satisfied

My experience was as usual above expectations. They let me know what service is recommended and gave decent prices to make repairs. I will be coming back.

Our staff works hard to go the extra mile for all of our valued customers here at Hastings Automotive, Mike! We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• My 1st dealership experience

I went to Hastings Ford to look at a used low mileage 2011 F150, It had all the options and color I was looking for the sales staff were great, They gave me a fair deal on my trade in and that evening I took it home, my wife and I took the truck on a nice trip out of town that weekend . On the way down the check engine light came on, Monday I called my salesman and he had me set up an appointment and I brought it in. The tech found the problem but didn't have the part, the sales manager gave me another vehicle for the night as I live in the northwest suburbs . They fixed the issue with my truck and covered it even though my limited warranty didn't cover it. Thank you to the Staff at Hastings Ford for making my 1st Dealership experience a good one, I would highly recommend you go to Hastings Ford for your next vehicle.

• Success

I had a very nice experience. My sales representative Matt listened to my needs and found me a great car. Thanks Hastings Ford! This is our second purchase with them and we will continue our business with them in the future.

Beth, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Great Service experience

Plesent experience. Josh is an excellent Service Adviser and takes the time to explain all the details.

• Great Experience

I would highly recomend buying from Hastings ford. Matt was our salesman and he went above and beyond to make sure we left happy and satisfied with our purchase 10/10 rating and would buy another vehicle from them

• AWSOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience! Thank you for your business.

Went there to purchase a 2013 Lariat with limited funds worked with both Bryce Baldwin and the used car manager(can't remember his name) but he went way overboard to help me get the truck. There was a small hiccup upon delivery and he took care of it. I am not from this state so I would RECOMMEND this HASTING FORD to all new customers.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience! Thank you for your business.

• Awesome service

Thank you for your service business and for the feedback! We hope to see you again.

The gentleman who was at the front desk at service found out my warranty covered my service (had already called them and had a total for my out of pocket cost). Freakin' awesome, didn't have to ask if it was covered or freak out when I heard the total (before warranty was involved, haha). And to top that got to take a rental car that was a new version of my car (double awesome).

• Amazing service

Very good. Went into repair department , sat and waited in very nice waiting longe, had car back and repaired within 90 min. Very satisfied

Perfect! Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Perfect! Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle.

• Satisfied

Highly recommend your service department. Very friendly service manager and always trys to please the customer.

Great. Thanks John.

Great. Thanks John.

• 2017 Escape

There's a reason I keep coming back. Great people!

Thank you for all the business over the years! We truly appreciate your business and friendship. Thanks Jessica.

There's a reason I keep coming back. Great people!