Quinn Motors Of Ellsworth

(5.0) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

7 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Quinn Motors Of Ellsworth from DealerRater.com
  • Thanks Quinn Motors!

Had been doing some looking for a new SUV after our son got his drivers licence and was driving our current SUV more that my husband and I. After doin...g some searching on cars.com we found an equinox that fit our budget was exactly what we wanted. We made the drive from Hudson a few days later and bought the car that day. The staff was very friendly and made the whole process quick and easy. Will certainly be back and refer to friends & family!

• Wonderful experience!

I hadn't needed to purchase a car in 9 years - so I wasn't even sure what was 'out there' or what I wanted in a vehicle. Quinn Motors provided me wit...h excellent customer service! Meghan went above and beyond my highest expectations to help me narrow down my search and then find the vehicle I wanted. This took great patience and understanding on her part - which she definitely had. It didn't matter that they didn't have exactly the new/very slightly used vehicle in their inventory that I decided I wanted. She searched their resources until she found an SUV that 100% fit what I wanted. And it was in the price range I wanted to be in. There was never any pressure to up the amount I was willing to spend, which was a real relief for me. Quinn is a family run business that has been in Ellsworth, WI since 1919 - they don't want to sell you a car that you will later regret buying - they are honest and upfront from the beginning to the end of your search and then purchase of the car that is right for you. I've recommended them to other people in my family and my sister (from the East Side of St. Paul, MN) had the same experience with Quinn. She purchased an older (2008) used car 2 years ago from Quinn and she is still happy with her vehicle and with the customer service she has received from Quinn since then. I give them an A+.

• Ms. Barbara

This is our local dealer who goes above and beyond to provide a great experience. They treat you like friends! They support our local community. Th...ey are a family run business who believe in treating people fairly and honestly. Wouldn't buy from anyone else. Love Quinn Motors!

• Great truck at a great price

Came from the twin cities to look at a Silverado we saw while browsing around on cars.com. The staff treated us like we were family and didn't make us... feel one bit obligated to buy from them. Charlie (one of the owners I think) was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. Needless to say we bought from Quinn Motors of Ellsworth and they even changed the oil on my wife's car while we did paperwork. We give them the highest praise in terms of customer service and buying process!

• Erin M

They are very nice to work with and are always very friendly. 97 year old family business. How could you not love them. Keep up the great work guys. I... will always come to you for my purchases and my repairs!

• Great service!

Very easy to work with, friendly and accommodating.

• Great sales staff, easy buying process!

After 256K miles my old truck finally gave out. I looked around cars.com and found Quinn Motors of Ellsworth with a nice Silverado. Even though I was ...down in Mankato I figured I'd take the weekend off and drive up to take a look. The sales staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Within about a hour and a half I was off the lot with my new truck. Would highly recommend Quinn Motors of Ellsworth!

Quinn Motors Of Ellsworth