Prestige Auto Corporation

• VERY happy customer

I recently purchased a 2015 Kia Optima. First off, I am INLOVE with this car. It drives beautifully and definitely gets the attention as I drive down the road. My sales consultant, Jeremiah, helped in every way possible. He made the whole purchasing process so comfortable and easy. He made me feel as if I wasn't just another buying customer. He knew the vehicle inside and out and was very prompt on answering any question I had. The test drive was enjoyable and I in no shape or form felt pressured to purchase. I had been searching other car dealerships all day around the Eau Claire area and couldn't find one that was even comparable to Prestige Kia. The whole staff at Prestige Kia made my buying experience so enjoyable. I will most definitely be a lifelong customer at Prestige. Thank you once again Prestige Kia and Jeremiah, I couldn't be more pleased.

• Happy customer

Bought a GMC terrain and love it. Aaron was great to work with and helped us out. Didn't pressure us into buying something we couldn't afford

• 2017 Sorento

If a Kia isnt on your list if you are looking to upgrade to a suv, you need to call Aaron at Prestige in Eau Claire and take one out. I am impressed with my 2017 Sorento. Love it. I picked it up on a lease and will buy it after 3 yrs.

• 2017 Sorento

There is no other place I'd rather buy a kia. Aaron and the Prestige team were great. Very satisfied. Lifetime customer for sure.

• Highly recommend! Go see Chance! Lovin the Sorento

Very Impressed with the entire experience. Our salesman Chance was very sweet and worked hard to get us into the exact vehicle we wanted, The dealership is very clean and very pleasing , without the usual pressure of buying a vehicle. We highly recommend

• Thank You Amy K!!!!

Thank You to Amy K for all of your help today! We love our car! We had so much fun buying a car today! Everyone was at Prestige was friendly and great to work with. I would recommend Amy to anyone and everyone!!! ¿

• Wonderful Experience

I had a very good experience. I found Chance very helpful. I have already recommended to friends to purchase their next vehicle at Prestige Kia.

• A+ for Jamin!

We came in looking for a used car. We ended up working with Jamin. He was awesome. He really listened to our needs and wants and worked very hard to find the best car and get the best deal for us. I would definitely work with him and Prestige again.

• Jeremiah Phillips is the best representative @ KIA

Jeremiah walked me through the whole process of choosing and purchasing my KIA Sportage. He found a vehicle that had the right level of options and the best size engine. Jeremiah was the perfect blend of helpful and patient. I never felt pressured. Every decision was mine to make and every question was answered. He worked with me to have installed certain accessories I wanted to customize my vehicle. My KIA is a great car. There is plenty of leg room. It handles beautifully. I love the instrument panel and the entertainment options, the clear visibility, and the easy access of the wide doors. I loves the handling, especially the stability. It's great to have the ECO drive option to get best mileage, but great to be able to choose Drive mode for crowded or challenging conditions. The car suits my adult side in practicality, and really pleases my more adventurous side too.

• Love my Nissan

So far I love my new car. I feel Jamin did an amazing job and really cared about my opinion on what I wanted in my purchase. I feel he is the reason I would recommend buying a car at Prestige Auto. So when you go there ask for Jamin he'll take care of you!