Prestige Auto Corporation

Average based on 60 reviews.
  • VERY happy customer

I recently purchased a 2015 Kia Optima. First off, I am INLOVE with this car. It drives beautifully and definitely gets the attention as I drive down the road. My sales consultant, Jeremiah, helped in every way possible. He made the whole purchasing process so comfortable and easy. He made me feel as if I wasn't just another buying customer. He knew the vehicle inside and out and was very prompt on answering any question I had. The test drive was enjoyable and I in no shape or form felt pressured to purchase. I had been searching other car dealerships all day around the Eau Claire area and couldn't find one that was even comparable to Prestige Kia. The whole staff at Prestige Kia made my buying experience so enjoyable. I will most definitely be a lifelong customer at Prestige. Thank you once again Prestige Kia and Jeremiah, I couldn't be more pleased.

• Mister Bill

Nice atmosphere friendly good cookies ,easy to find ,

Nice atmosphere friendly good cookies ,easy to find ,

• Last minute purchase

Todd our sales rep was amazing not pushy at all. Todd his manager was very helpful too since he was a bit new. We didn't decide to purchase until 5 pm on a Saturday. 3 other reps stayed behind and so did the finance guy, we were out of there with a clean car and a license plate by 5:50 pm. Great service, great people, at a fair price.

• Great customer service

Thank you to Amy K at Prestige Auto! She took the time to explain the difference between two models I was looking at. She was also willing to work with my schedule, she even came in on her day off! I would recommend talking to her when you need a car. We will definetly be buying our cars from her!

• Paul Anderson

Best buying experience I have ever had. Sale's person was very friendly and not pushy. Also very accommodating.

• Great buying experience

Always fast and friendly service. I love my new 2017 Kia Sportage!

Always fast and friendly service. I love my new 2017 Kia Sportage!

• Aaron, Prestige auto

Great, easy experience. Love the Kia Sportage! Great car!

Great, easy experience. Love the Kia Sportage! Great car!

• very happy customer

Prestige Kia and Chance Radle in particular made the whole buying experience as quick and was as possible considering our unique situation. Will definitely go back in the future when time for a new one.

• Happy Customer

We had a wonderful buying experience. This was my second car purchased from Aron. He is very personable & easy to work with.

• CEhmen

Aaron did an outstanding job. Friendly, courteous, and very helpful. I highly recommend Prestige and Aaron in particular for your next car purchase. Mitch and Greg made the paperwork seamless. They made my car buying experience very easy. Thank you to "my" team at Prestige.