New 888-808-6417 Dealer Website
Used 888-809-2021 Email Dealer
Service 888-809-8428

• Buying a car was made easy and staff was excellent

Thank you Kyle and Joel for the very interesting and helpful buying experience with our 2016 Fusion at Eau Claire Ford and to Taylor making the financing go quickly! Love the new car and knowing any questions are just a phone call away put our minds at ease! Thank you again Kyle, Joel and Taylor!! Bruce and Anita Haskins

• ford journey

We had an amazing experience and an amazing car <3

We had an amazing experience and an amazing car <3

• Buying a Fusion

I worked with KD and everything was good! Very Easy process!

I worked with KD and everything was good! Very Easy process!

• Thank you!

There were issues with finding a dealership trade for my new car in Madison which caused delays and concerns. KD and new car management were able to explain in detail the problem and solution.

• buying a truck from KD

the customer service was great. the staff was really helpful. KD was one of the best sales associates that i have ever worked with.

• Up sizing with KD

Had a very good experience with K.D. I'll work with him again when I'm in the market for a new vehicle.

• Great Car Shopping Experience

We were shopping for a car and not sure what direction we should go and KD Stokes was very helpful. We ended up buying a pretty vehicle and we are very happy with our purchase and the purchase process.

• My Aaron Rodgers truck

I had an amazing experience with KD, was very helpful and made sure my first vehicle purchase was very smooth.

• buying a car with KD Stokes

KD Stokes, made sure we had a fun and fair experience. Excellent service, would highly recommend.

• Working with "KD" on my new F 150

I had a great experience working with "KD" and Jason on the purchase of my 2016 F 150. They were tireless in finding a vehicle that fit my needs and making the buying experience painless. I was treated well and they went out of their way to make sure the vehicle was what I wanted. Based on my research, the price seemed fair to both the dealer and me.