Olivia Chrysler Center Inc

• Beyond frustrated

We purchased a vehicle on April 29, 2017 from Olivia Chrysler Center. We thought everything was good until we received a call from the bank that held the loan on the vehicle that we traded in, saying that our payment was late. We called the dealership and they said that this was due to circumstances beyond their control but they would take care of it right away. We have been told this would all be taken care of right away for the next 9 days. Our temporary license plates expire today. Up until we called to get the tracking number at 2pm today, the dealer insisted that our new plates had been overnighted to us. They now say they will definitely be done on Monday and we will have them on Tuesday. Does this mean we are supposed to forgo our weekend plans and walk to work until we receive them? Beyond frustrated!

• Kevin Reineke is awesome

Kevin is extremely knowledgable and helpful. He knows the product well. He is excited about what he does

• Rural/mail/carrier/Hector and Buffalo lake office.

Kevin Reineke was amazing! Very helpful with my newest purchase of a 2011 Dodge Ram. I will recommend him to family and friends and anyone else looking to buy a vehicle. Kevin took great care of me and made sure the truck was in tip top shape before I left the lot. Thanks Kevin!!

• Would highly recommend!

Would highly recommend! Dustin Kimball was great to work with. Buying a new car was a big step for us but Dustin explained everything so well, wasn't too pushy and was so easy to work with. Very easy to contact him if we had any questions at any time through the buying process. Love our new Jeep and look forward to working with Dustin and the Olivia Chrysler Team again. Thanks!

• Best Buying Experience Yet!!

I bought my 2016 Ram 1500 from Dustin and thought the overall buying experience went very well. That day I stopped at 3 other Twin Cities dealerships prior and put on an extra 150 miles only to have them either not know anything about the vehicles they were selling or not have vehicles which they told me they had in stock prior to my departure. Dustin was able to get me into a new vehicle less than what other dealerships were offering and with more options! If your looking for a back-to-basics dealer that gets to the brass tacks of what should be happening when you purchase a vehicle this is the dealership for you!

• Very satisfied!

Kevin Reineke made my buying experience very comfortable. The process went very smooth. He was very knowledgeable and detailed with vehicles. He made sure I was buying the best vehicle suited for me at a great price. Thanks again Kevin!

• Excellent!

Kevin Reineke was very knowledgeable and did an outstanding job helping us purchase our vehicle. I would definitely recommend him!

• 2014 jeep grand Cherokee

A very pleasant car buying experience, Kevin Reineke was a great person to deal with.

• Another excellent experience!

Extremely happy with my second purchase from Kevin Reineke. He works hard to get you exactly what you want! I would highly recommend seeing Kevin for your next vehicle purchase.

• 2016 Dodge Ram

As usual, Kevin Reineke treated us well when we were ready to trade for another new Dodge Ram. It's always a pleasure working with Kevin.