Olivia Chrysler Center Inc

• Rural/mail/carrier/Hector and Buffalo lake office.

Kevin Reineke was amazing! Very helpful with my newest purchase of a 2011 Dodge Ram. I will recommend him to family and friends and anyone else looking to buy a vehicle. Kevin took great care of me and made sure the truck was in tip top shape before I left the lot. Thanks Kevin!!

• Would highly recommend!

Would highly recommend! Dustin Kimball was great to work with. Buying a new car was a big step for us but Dustin explained everything so well, wasn't too pushy and was so easy to work with. Very easy to contact him if we had any questions at any time through the buying process. Love our new Jeep and look forward to working with Dustin and the Olivia Chrysler Team again. Thanks!

• Best Buying Experience Yet!!

I bought my 2016 Ram 1500 from Dustin and thought the overall buying experience went very well. That day I stopped at 3 other Twin Cities dealerships prior and put on an extra 150 miles only to have them either not know anything about the vehicles they were selling or not have vehicles which they told me they had in stock prior to my departure. Dustin was able to get me into a new vehicle less than what other dealerships were offering and with more options! If your looking for a back-to-basics dealer that gets to the brass tacks of what should be happening when you purchase a vehicle this is the dealership for you!

• Very satisfied!

Kevin Reineke made my buying experience very comfortable. The process went very smooth. He was very knowledgeable and detailed with vehicles. He made sure I was buying the best vehicle suited for me at a great price. Thanks again Kevin!

• Excellent!

Kevin Reineke was very knowledgeable and did an outstanding job helping us purchase our vehicle. I would definitely recommend him!

• 2014 jeep grand Cherokee

A very pleasant car buying experience, Kevin Reineke was a great person to deal with.

• Another excellent experience!

Extremely happy with my second purchase from Kevin Reineke. He works hard to get you exactly what you want! I would highly recommend seeing Kevin for your next vehicle purchase.

• 2016 Dodge Ram

As usual, Kevin Reineke treated us well when we were ready to trade for another new Dodge Ram. It's always a pleasure working with Kevin.

• 2015 Dodge Citidel

Our buying experience went very smoothly with the help of our salesperson Amanda Jungers.

• 2015 Dodge Durango

This was my first experience working with a Chrysler dealership and buying a Dodge. The customer service I recieved from Chad Christianson was excellent. When we walked onto the lot originally just to look he came right out to answer any questions we had. We eneded up taking the vehicle home for the night to check it out without feeling pressured to buy which was nice. He strived to get us the best deal on our trade and when he found out we had a scratch in it he was there the next morning to talk to me faceto face which says a lot. Thanks Chad and we will be back!