Apple Ford Shakopee

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 399 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 19, 2018

Ben McEvers greeted us at the door and helped us buy a used Chevy Tahoe that I found on cars.com, with no pressure from him or the others involved in ...the sale. The price of the car was lower than similar vehicles at other dealers. Got a fair trade in value for my worn out truck. All in all a positive experience, would definitely do business with Apple Ford again

Brian, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be... the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Have a wonderful day!

January 31, 2018

Staff was great! Tiffany in used sales was patient and not at all pushy. Day after I bought my used car, I discovered the rear tail light lens was cra...cked. They replaced the tail light assembly for me for free the next day! Super nice staff and service!

We really appreciate your feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

January 31, 2018

I'm only giving one star because I can't post without any at all. First of all, the dealership posted a car on their website that wasn't actually av...ailable. I called down to the store and spoke with a member of sales and asked if the car was on the lot to be viewed. I was told that the car was available and to come on down, since it was a drive to get there. I was about half of the way there when I got a call back from the dealership stating that the car was in the shop having some work done. I said ok, I'll turn around and come down a different day, which at this point the gentleman on the phone put me on a brief hold and contacted the shop, he came on the line and said he could get the car. So I proceeded to head down. I was 2 minutes away from the dealership when I received another call, the dealership then said to be clear, you can look at the car but cannot test drive it. I was that close so I went. I had a salesman drive me to the car's location at the body shop. I was brought through a winding trail to just view the car but not much else could be done. So the salesman brought me back to the dealership and was going to show me another vehicle. That particular car was being sold. Strike #2 for a car. Then there was one other car that was of interest, the car or keys could not be found. Strike #3. You would think it would end there, but no. The icing on the cake that actually made me write a review is that I received a call on Tuesday saying that the original car was still in the shop. Then I got a call this afternoon saying that the car was being detailed and was available for test drive if I wanted. So I made the decision to go after work to check it out. Left a message with the salesman that I was on my way down. Another haul to get there. While on my way I received a call stating the car was sold a couple of hours ago. So he called to say I could test drive a SOLD car. They do not seem to have their act together. The salesman was great to work with but the dealership not so much.

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Apple Ford Shakop...ee. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (952) 445-2420 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

July 10, 2017

Worse Experience I have ever had. First time buy a car that is newer and from a dealership. The used car Manager was rude and we hadn't even signed th...e agreement to buy it. I had it in the shop almost the whole first month I had it. They said the way the engine runs is just how it is. Now 6 months later its still the same and have to take it to the shop. I have let so many people know the bad experience I had. I don't think I will ever buy used from a dealership again. The worse part is that person that told us to go there works for apple ford. Don't you apple ford of Shakopee. I know the GM at the time was nice and trying to make things right but now I just feel like the were telling me anything to get me to leave. The salesman that was working with us was nice and everything. But it was the Used Car Manager Cole. I would hate to have him working for me and see/hear the way he treats people. Most of the time people wont say anything and will just not come back. I love my truck but I am ready to just give it back. I bought a better car so I wouldn't have troubles and it seems like one thing after another. I should have gone some where else. :(

Ashley, thank you for sharing this recent experience with us. We take our clients' comments seriously and want to understand in further detail what ex...actly went wrong. Please reach out to us at (952) 445-2420 at your earliest convenience so we can begin working towards resolving this matter. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon.

June 9, 2017

A typical dealership that doesn't budge on price. It's kind of annoying found a car 1000 dollars cheaper thought we could make something work, was goi...ng to pay in cash. They would not budge, the cheaper vehicle even had less miles, so I did not give them my business.

June 8, 2017

We traded in our car for a truck to pull out new boat. Not only did john Rohan get us a great trade in price he went out of his way to fix and take ca...re of any concerns we had about the used truck we purchased. My wife will be looking for a new vehicle come winter and I wouldn't send her anywhere else. John you did a great job. Thank you

Bryan, Thank you for writing this review. I am glad John was able to take care of you and your new to you truck! Thank you for your business.

May 26, 2017

Took test drives answered all my questions. Quick response to my inquiry

Thank you for the 5 stars and great comments, Ted!

April 21, 2017

The only reason I didn't score higher is because the entire process took a very long time, and I was beat after that.

Thank you for the 4 stars, Elliot!

April 6, 2017

Brought in car for an oil change one week and said I was hearing an noise. No one test drove the car to determine the noise I was talking about. Oil c...hange gets finished and told that an heat plate under the car was loose so tightened up. An week later car is still making this noise. They tell me that the heat plate was loose again. Why should I have to come back 2 times to get an same repair done? This time I say will someone ride with me to discuss this noise. Within seconds out of the service garage the advisor hears the noise. Didn't have much time to look at the car so sent back the next day after work to drop off the car. Called an few times to see how it was going on the unfamiliar noise and they were waiting on parts. Get an call that they got the part and car will be ready. I get to the service lanes and tell someone that I'm here to get my car. I told them who I was looking for and said they would be with me in an moment. So I go sit down in the waiting area. Wait 35 plus minutes and finally go and ask again. During this time I see the 2 service advisors I worked with walk past me and not once say an word to me. So I get tired of waiting and ask them what's going on with my car. They say no one let them know I was here but said someone was supposed to talk to you. Basically I wasted almost 40 mintues while my vechicle was ready. Inform your customers that their car is ready either by voicemail or find them in person. If your at the dealership waiting don't see why they couldn't let me know what was going on. My first time I had an service other then an oil change so I have no idea what the process is when car is left their for an few days. Will still continue to do business here but the communication with the customer also needs to improve. I get that they may be busy but walking by them not even saying anything is not ok.

Thank you, Justin, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Thank you again for choosing Apple Ford Shakop...ee, and we hope to see you again soon!

March 28, 2017

I am writing this review to focus on customer service. Being in the same field, knowing that the “customer service” title comes with its highs and low...s everyday! The “how can I help you’s”, “the oh my god did you really just ask me that?”and the “ thank you so much for all your help!” it can be challenging at times and very rewarding as well. With that being said I would like to spotlight the great customer service I had received at Apple Ford with Jared Osentowski . After having an issue with my power steering pump less than a week after purchasing my new to me vehicle, he went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care. If I am ever in the market for a new car again or know of someone in the market Jared at Apple Ford will be my first call or first recommendation!

Kes_1027, Thank you for this wonder review. I am glad Jared was able to take care of your vehicle for you! We look forward to working with you again.

Apple Ford Shakopee