Lenzen Chevrolet-Buick Inc

New 888-337-6819 Dealer Website
Used 888-337-6785 Email Dealer

• Excellent experience

If you are looking for a dealership that treats you like family look no further.

• Retired.

Good job! They checked everything from one end to the other. The recalls didn't take long to fix either.

• Satisfied customer here!!

Very satisfied with my purchase and the visit there in general was much better than expected. Any other time I've gone to a car dealer it's been a terrible experience, so I wasn't expecting much, but figured I'd go check out the car I've been eyeballing online for a couple weeks anyway. I met with Mike in sales and he was so very welcoming and wanting to work with me to ensure MY satisfaction. It was well worth the hour+ drive there. I would do it again! Very happy with the service I received & happy with my car purchase! Thanks for making this a good experience, guys! Keep up the good work.

• Lenzen Chevrolet and Buick in Chaska Rocks!

As usual - I was greeted warmly by the service center staff when I arrived for my appointment, had loads of laughs, went to see if Jeff Lenzen was working to greet him and had a selfie taken with Mike Kloos who is a great guy and before you know it my car was done!

• RS BP Mn

My truck was taken in on time and the work done was excellent! The mechanic did a great job!

• Great Experience

Mike Hellendrung did a great job! Had a very good deal, very satisfied. Thank you!

• Great

I contacted my salesman Dan Schrupp after finding out I was transferring to another state and told him what my situation was and what I needed. Less than a week later I had the car I mwanted and the deal I wanted. I was in there today to finish and was met by another salesman because mine was at lunch and he knew exactly what I was there for. I wish I wasn't moving and Dan wasn't retiring.

• Awesomeness

Amazing experience at Lenzen every time I am there. This team makes buying a vehicle so enjoyable and easy. The treatment my wife and I receive is nothing less then exceptional! Thanks Lenzen!

• service review

appointment was on time and handle the service very well. employees were friendly and very helpful. would recommend to other people.

• Great job done at lenzen chevrolet in Chaska mn.

My 2011 Chevrolet was serviced and had a detail clean up job done. The work done was excellent.