Paquin Motors Jeep, Chrysler, & Dodge

• Great Experience

Always good prices and timely service! I was financed on site, offered a great deal on trade in, and service has always been quick and affordable.

• Great service!

I came in early for my oil change and the guys in service took care of me right away! Great job!

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Jenna! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Been going to Paquin dealerships for many years.

My visit to Burt Paquin Ford Lincoln was excellent as always.

My visit to Burt Paquin Ford Lincoln was excellent as always.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Francis. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Truck

The sales person was very helpful and the service was great

Thanks, Frederick! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

The sales person was very helpful and the service was great

• Great service and respectful of my time

Listened attentively and worked to meet my needs in a very timely manner

Listened attentively and worked to meet my needs in a very timely manner

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Burt Paquin Ford Lincoln! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Buyer and service

It was very friendly and professional very relaxing

It was very friendly and professional very relaxing

Wanda, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Our Focus

Very courteous and friendy . Very satisfied with service.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Burt Paquin Ford Lincoln, Kenneth! We hope to see you again soon!

Very courteous and friendy . Very satisfied with service.

• Happy

This was my first time at Paquin's for an oil change, everyone was very nice and they checked out a lot of things and a bonus, wash my car. That has never happened before. Thank you

• customer

2014 Ford Focus ST bought from another ford dealer, Excellent, Andrew from service department was very helpful.

Thanks for the feedback, Allen. If you ever need help, just give us a call!

Thanks for the feedback, Allen. If you ever need help, just give us a call!

• D Murray

Service was quick .staff was courtesy. When I am in the area will always return for car checks