New 888-241-1623 Dealer Website
Used 888-240-6167 Email Dealer
Service 888-241-2280

Average based on 29 reviews
  • Great local business with excellent service

I have been a customer for over 30 years I bought many many trucks and cars there great place to buy great friends great people.

We truly appreciate the relationship we have built with customers like you! Thank you!!

• my title? I'm not sure what this is asking

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

I assume this request is for my recent repair experience as I bought the car a year and a half ago. I've been told that it could take 500-1000 miles for the repair to be fully functional. The first few days there were a few times when the transmission acted as though it would cut out when sitting at a light, but that has since stopped. So far, the repair seems to have been effective. I no longer experience the shuddering of the transmission that had been happening.

• Best Dealership

The staff was very friendly and helpful! They worked me into there tight schedule when I didn't have an scheduled appointment.

• 2015 FLEX

Thank you to Riley Ford for helping us get our 2015 Flex! It was one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had!

Robet, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Customer

Riley ford is a top notch Facility that really cares about their customers. They treat you like a member of the family.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Lance! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Owner

They have provided me with excellent service, whether buying or having the vehicle serviced.

• THIS service that got us back home!

My husband and I were on our way back home to Canada, when our car broke down. We were towed into Riley Ford, in Chazy NY. The service repair being closed on a Saturday... we were very discouraged :( We were immediately welcomed by Kristina, who went out of her way to make us comfortable, and help us find different options. A very big thank you also goes to Jason, who came in on his day off - and fixed our car :) This excellent service abled us to get back home, to Canada, to our 5 kids. Thanks again Kristina & Jason @ Riley Ford, in Chazy NY. :)

• Do not go here!

Very unsatisfied with this dealership. I tried to purchase a vehicle from this dealership and keep my business local, but the payments were over $150 more a month than they were from purchasing the same vehicle out of state. So I was forced to purchase the vehicle elsewhere. I brought said vehicle to Riley to get it inspected and while I was there, the service secretary recommended that I take my vehicle somewhere else for warranty work since I didn't buy it there. A few weeks later I called to try to schedule an appointment for warranty work, and was told that there was no room at all in the schedule for me, and that they only had appointments for people who bought vehicles there. I have never had this problem anywhere else before with other vehicles. These people are very unprofessional, and I would not recommend them to anyone!!! Also, after the inspection, I noticed that there were dents in my brand new winter wheels from getting hit with the lug nut wrench...not impressed!

Thank you for your feedback. It is always our goal to make sure every customer is 100 % completely satisfied. I would be happy to go over your concerns if you would like to reach out to me. I look forward to hearing from you. Tony Roberts General Sales Manager 518-846-7131 EXT 19

• Great Dealership

After listing the type of vehicle I had in mind, the salesperson (Kent) selected the perfect match. He was not trying to convince me to purchase more vehicle than I wanted. The process was smooth and pressure free. The paperwork was totally understandable, and all of the staff were extremely warm and genuinely friendly. We drove away knowing we had a dealership that would serve our needs for a long time. Thanks for making this transition totally enjoyable.

• Highly Recommended

The greatest compliment a customer can give is to refer those they know to Riley Ford. Thank you for being a wonderful customer!

I have bought cars from Riley Ford for over 15 years now. They always give me their full attention, I never feel rushed, everyone is friendly, and best of all their prices are good. Their service department is also excellent, they are professional and knowledgeable. I have recommended Riley Ford to several friends over the years and will continue to do so.