• Rita Waba

Very friendly and helpful. Let me know what service my car needs

Very friendly and helpful. Let me know what service my car needs

• Watertown Ford Chrysler, Highly recommended!

Watertown Ford always does a great job with a quick turn around. I have all my vehicles serviced there, even brands they don't sell. I just had my pickup fixed in the Auto Body Solutions Body Shop and Kirby and his crew do a great job with great customer service! 5 Stars.

• Great place to do business

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Levi! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Nick was great to work with, he recommended the 2.7 Ecoboost, i was a bit skeptical at first as I like v-8's but it tows with no problem. I recommend my friends to them all the time. Great place to do business!

• ford f150 oil change

very fast service, friendly staff, very clean dealership

very fast service, friendly staff, very clean dealership

• Car Service

We were told our transmission fluid change would be done in 20 minutes. It took 2 hours. We were charged for the extra labor.

• My Experience

Great service and staff [courteous, helpful, quick, reliable, and friendly -so much more] Thanks for the great job with our Escape. Will always contact you whenever we need help/repairs, etc. Thanks again, Watertown Ford.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Cliff! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Owner

100% satisfied, had bearing replaced, bearing determined to have a bad design from ford so they replaced with new ones. Working great ever since and they worked to resolve issue in a very timely manner.

• Extended Warranty

Work was completed on time and I was back on the road.....Thank You

Work was completed on time and I was back on the road.....Thank You

• Faster

We really appreciate your feedback! Safe travels!

Ford needs to make survey fast and simple this should be two three clicks yes no loved it hated it. Making us type a comment when I don't have one is inconvenient. I also would think that it would drive down participation. Just a thought I know these r important but they should be quicker on my end.

We really appreciate your feedback! Safe travels!

• 2nd vehicle purchased

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

This is my 2nd vehicle purchased from watertown ford and when the times comes I will purchase my 3rd one there as well. I use to work there so everyone knows me and was very kind but as an exmployee I know that 99% of the staff goes above and beyond to make it a great experience for everyone.