• Faster

We really appreciate your feedback! Safe travels!

Ford needs to make survey fast and simple this should be two three clicks yes no loved it hated it. Making us type a comment when I don't have one is inconvenient. I also would think that it would drive down participation. Just a thought I know these r important but they should be quicker on my end.

We really appreciate your feedback! Safe travels!

• 2nd vehicle purchased

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

This is my 2nd vehicle purchased from watertown ford and when the times comes I will purchase my 3rd one there as well. I use to work there so everyone knows me and was very kind but as an exmployee I know that 99% of the staff goes above and beyond to make it a great experience for everyone.

• 13 edge

Had vehicle in for service. Service was completed in a timely manner.

Had vehicle in for service. Service was completed in a timely manner.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Roger! Thank you so much for choosing Watertown Ford as your first choice for service!

• Driver

Brian was very helpful and got my car done in a timely fashion!

Brian was very helpful and got my car done in a timely fashion!

• Unimpressed

Customer service was okay. I felt like I was treated somewhat like a dumb girl. I would recommend to someone who knows what's wrong with their car... but if you haven't a clue they weren't much help. The facilities were well kept and people were pretty nice to your face. I've always heard great things about their quick change oil service.

We're extremely disappointed to hear about your negative experience at our dealership, Emily. Our customers mean a great deal to us and we regret that we failed to provide you with the quality service you deserve. Our manager would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our manager at (605) 886-5844 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Car repairs

They did a good job. Very pleased. They did the repairs that I wanted done in the time that they said it would take.

• Great experience

Great experience, was treated with utmost respect, kept up to speed on services being done. A+

• Taurus in for recall

Awesome and easy. Everything was quick and everyone was very nice.

Awesome and easy. Everything was quick and everyone was very nice.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Connie & A ! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Watertown Ford!

• One stop shopping

Fast and friendly service. Best place in town from sales to service.

Fast and friendly service. Best place in town from sales to service.

• Service job

Excellent service. Never better. Will always go there for service jobs.

Excellent service. Never better. Will always go there for service jobs.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, John! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!