New 866-733-8932 Dealer Website
Used 866-505-4847 Email Dealer
Service 877-900-2785

Average based on 77 reviews.
  • AWESOME PLACE....AEESOME PEOPLE

We recently purchased a car from Jay Anderson at Northtown Ford and are anxiously waiting to purchase our truck. Everyone there has been nothing but nice and helpful to us. We highly recommend them and will be back in the future.

• Great!

Everything went great! Everyone was nice to deal with, and done exactly how they said. I will certainly keep bringing vehicles here in the future, and tell others to come here also. Thanks, Dave Krings

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, David! At Northtown Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• North Town Ford

Crystal and Dave have been good people to work with

Crystal and Dave have been good people to work with

• great freindly service at northtown ford

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

staff is always freindly, service was fast and complete. I live in eau claire where eau claire ford is located, but drive to menomonie to go to northtown ford.

• Great service and pleasant employees.

Pleasant environment, great value, courteous employees.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Northtown Ford! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Pleasant environment, great value, courteous employees.

• 1st oil change with new Ford Escape.

I had my first oil change with my new 2015 Ford Escape. Everyone was super helpful and friendly. I feel confident in bringing my vehicle in for service. Thanks.

• REPAIR

Was in from Washington state for deer hunting Needed major axle work Was scheduled quickly Work done on time Cortesy car allowed me to continue hunting Really 5 star service

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Northtown Ford. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Great service

Was treated with respect and friendliness, very professional!

Was treated with respect and friendliness, very professional!

Stella, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

• Great, friendly service

Very friendly and helpful service. The safe there helped making a decision easy. It was a pleasure working with everyone there.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Northtown Ford. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Great place to get work done

Everything went smoothly and my 4 wheel alignment went smooth

Thank you for your kind words!

Everything went smoothly and my 4 wheel alignment went smooth

Thank you for your kind words!