Trail Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

New 877-862-7584 Dealer Website
Used 888-515-3191 Email Dealer
Service 888-287-7904

3.9
Average based on 24 reviews.
  • Wonderful Service

We worked with George, JR. - He was a friendly, excellent salesman. Very straight forward - no surprises. The overall experience was Fabulous. Live int he twin cities, but chose to purchase from Menomonie because they gave us the best price, no reading between the lines, brought the car to the cities for us and were very pleasant to work with!

• Terrible Customer Service

We had seen a vehicle online at this dealership and decided to check it out. We had had prior contact with people at the dealership about this vehicle in particular. There were no pictures online but we figured that the vehicle was fine because we were not notified of any damage to the vehicle. Long story short, we drove an hour and a half up to this dealership to find out that the vehicle had the whole hind quarter smashed in... I am very disappointed to say the least. Especially since we had asked if there was anything wrong with the vehicle and we were told no. We also asked for pictures (which were not provided) and were later posted the following week after our visit.

• Great People

I recently purchased a used 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee through them, and the process was so easy. I don't have the best credit, but they went way out of their way to both get me the best loan, and the best vehicle that I could afford. I would defiantly recommend them to everyone I know, and I already plan on purchasing my next vehicle through them as well. The Sales guy (Chris) was extremely nice and listened to everything that I said I wanted, and the finance department went out of their way to find me the best financing.

• Above and beyond

I stopped in for an oil change and was quite surprised with my visit. It happened to be the best service I have ever received and I highly recommend others go to enjoy the quality of service I did. Thank you!

• Excellent Service

Stopped to have my oil changed on the way back to Saint Paul and the service department was great! They had me in and out in about a half hour.

• Fast, helpful, friendly and good exeperince

I had my car go in for periodic oil change. Service interaction was friendly and quick and efficient. Thanks! Scott

• great vehicles and prices... small parkin area cau

Browsing the lot the sales men are very pushy and unprofessional. They weren't interested in what I had to say or what I was looking for. they kept trying to push a car that was completely different than what I was looking for. One bald salesman squealed the tires and left the lot almost hitting another vehicle... shop cautiously

• Great Service!

I went in to have my brakes/rotors repaired. The service department was friendly and efficient!

• First rate service customer service

I went to get an oil change and the customer service was quick and efficient. Pointed out the brakes lights were out and I had them replaced quickly. Wouldn't have even noticed. Great service!

• Efficient!

I stopped in to check an engine light and have oil checked. Service was quick and easy.