Trail Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4.3
  • Excellent Customer Service

We recently bought a 2017 Dodge Durango from Scott. He found exactly what we wanted at another dealership and picked it up for us and delivered it to us the next day. Now that's what I call service. Thanks Scott for making this easy for us. We love our new Durango and will definitely refer all our friends and family to you.

• Above and beyond

We bought this car online because we knew exactly what we wanted. The owner of the dealership Scott,met us halfway driving 200 miles to deliver the car to us.He was more than helpful with the paperwork that we then had to file in Illinois. He really was a great guy to do business with, talk about customer service,I feel he went above and beyond .

• Great experiance

Salesman and Manager were very helpful and made super effort to meet our needs. They gave us a very good deal on our trade-in and the whole process was great.

• Terrible Customer Service

We had seen a vehicle online at this dealership and decided to check it out. We had had prior contact with people at the dealership about this vehicle in particular. There were no pictures online but we figured that the vehicle was fine because we were not notified of any damage to the vehicle. Long story short, we drove an hour and a half up to this dealership to find out that the vehicle had the whole hind quarter smashed in... I am very disappointed to say the least. Especially since we had asked if there was anything wrong with the vehicle and we were told no. We also asked for pictures (which were not provided) and were later posted the following week after our visit.

• Great People

I recently purchased a used 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee through them, and the process was so easy. I don't have the best credit, but they went way out of their way to both get me the best loan, and the best vehicle that I could afford. I would defiantly recommend them to everyone I know, and I already plan on purchasing my next vehicle through them as well. The Sales guy (Chris) was extremely nice and listened to everything that I said I wanted, and the finance department went out of their way to find me the best financing.

• Above and beyond

I stopped in for an oil change and was quite surprised with my visit. It happened to be the best service I have ever received and I highly recommend others go to enjoy the quality of service I did. Thank you!

• Excellent Service

Stopped to have my oil changed on the way back to Saint Paul and the service department was great! They had me in and out in about a half hour.

• Fast, helpful, friendly and good exeperince

I had my car go in for periodic oil change. Service interaction was friendly and quick and efficient. Thanks! Scott

• great vehicles and prices... small parkin area cau

Browsing the lot the sales men are very pushy and unprofessional. They weren't interested in what I had to say or what I was looking for. they kept trying to push a car that was completely different than what I was looking for. One bald salesman squealed the tires and left the lot almost hitting another vehicle... shop cautiously

• Great Service!

I went in to have my brakes/rotors repaired. The service department was friendly and efficient!