• Toby chippewa falls

great people to work with, ready to go the extra mile to make sure that all my ? are answered happy guy.

• Friendly Service

A Buick owner for many years, I have found Markquart Motors - Chippewa to be the friendliest and most helpful Buick dealer. I especially appreciate my salesman Randy Bearson who goes out of his way for customers.

• Owner

My wife brought in her newer car because it was making an odd clicking noise in the front end. We brought the car back four times and spent well over $1000.00 for this dealer to replace several parts diagnosed by them. Did not fix the noise. As Eau Claires premier GM dealer, one would think that repairs could be made without trial and error method. Very disappointed and will not bring our vehicles back to this dealer. Unfortunately, the dealer was more concerned about paying for their new facility than repairing our vehicle.

• How the car buying experience SHOULD be!

I rank buying a car right up there with having a root canal done by a fresh out of school" dentist. It's rarely a pleasant experience. From the very first minute we contacted Cory Goosen we were encouraged by his attitude. ZERO pressure and very pleasant to deal with. He is a former US serviceman so thanks again for your service Cory! We found the vehicle we wanted and the buying process was simple and pressure free. None of this "oh I gotta have my Manager approve this deal". Zero, zip nada! When we picked the car up we noticed a couple of electrical gremlins in the stereo/nav system. Called Corey the next day and I heard right away, "no problem, we'll get it taken care of." In a way I was stunned! I expected pushback from him/Markquart but there was none at all. The repairs were done at a time is was convenient for US...not Markquart. Needless to say (and by the length of this review :) ) we are very, very pleased with our purchase from Markquart. My wife and I recommend Markquart and Cory Goosen wholeheartedly!

• Quick and Friendly Service

Service was within the estimated time, people were friendly and helpful, and waiting area was nice. Coffee and Cookies were a nice touch, Thank you!

• Couldn't ask for any better service. Five stars!

Made an appt for my oil change and realized I should see if there was time for my wheels to be balanced that another tire place just couldn't get right. Zach got me in to get them balanced. The tires were way off like I thought they were. So happy they had time to squeeze me in for that. Was happy to see the car wash actually did a good wash especially since there were many bugs on my Malibu.

• Free wash and vacuum!

Free car wash and vacuum with oil change. Nice people and facilities. Was finished within time they said. Inside waiting room

• The place to get your new car

Drove three different vehicles and got to choose everything I needed. Always a great experience with dedicated team to find the right car for you.

• Great service and facilities

The service advisor was friendly and helpful. The oil change and complimentary wash was quick. Great waiting area and overall atmosphere.

• Excellent service

I like the fact that I'm not treated like I'm unimportant. I'm always well taken care of and can trust that I am being treated honestly.