Markquart Motors

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Toby chippewa falls
    March 20, 2017

great people to work with, ready to go the extra mile to make sure that all my ? are answered happy guy.

Service engine light was on.
    March 8, 2018

The service engine light was on in my 2010 GMC Sierra. Have over 70,000 miles on my old friend. Turned out to be a gas pressure sensor. Back on the ro...ad. Used their "ride " service, visited my sales friends, had a couple cookies and was on my way.

Read This
    February 27, 2018

If money is no issue for you this is the place for you. It is a well oiled machine to make money. You will get your car fixed correctly in a timely ma...nner. They will send you a neat little text that all you have to do is push a button and your bank account will be drained. This place combines a medical clinic and DMV in one.

Excellent Customer Service
    February 9, 2018

Paul Boatman made the buying process feel very easy. He was welcoming and not pushy. His customer service was A-grade. I would purchase from him again.... Bill Klages, the service manager, has been extremely accommodating. Unfortunately, the vehicle I purchased has had a few computer issues. I live in St. Paul, MN and while I do have bumper-to-bumper for 1 month/1,000 miles, it's not exactly easy to drive to and fro from the cities to Chippewa Falls. Bill has been with me the entire process to ensure I'm well cared for and taken care of in the cities, even from afar.

Service
    January 24, 2018

They said my car was totaled and it completly wasn’t. They just wanted me to buy another car but I won’t I will definetly not shop there again.Bob

Bob, we regret to hear about your negative experience, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Unfortunately, we do not have e...nough information to find your contact info in our system. When you have a minute, please reach out to Ronda Ficke, Service Manager, at (715) 852-0714.

super service
    January 7, 2018

Saved me a day of a fishing trip to Canada. On a recent fishing trip to Canada our group had 5 trucks pulling 5 boats and 10 fisherman. My air conditi...oner pump went out so we all pulled in to Marquart and within 20 min. Caleb assured us he would get us going. I sent the other 4 trucks ahead and waited for the repairs. We were not disappointed. I would guess we were there just under 2 hours from the time we pulled in to completion of the repairs. Caleb must have known how much a trip like this meant to us. The guys who went ahead bought the groceries and had just checked in to the motel when we arrived. We didn't miss anything and were back on schedule. Great job Thanks

chevy silverado Markquarts motors
    January 6, 2018

Markquart Motors great place to buy a vehicle I am from U.P worked with Don Finch he went the extra mile to get me in that Silverado thanks again Don... and Martquart motors happy guy

Friendly Service
    November 7, 2017

A Buick owner for many years, I have found Markquart Motors - Chippewa to be the friendliest and most helpful Buick dealer. I especially appreciate my... salesman Randy Bearson who goes out of his way for customers.

Owner
    November 1, 2017

My wife brought in her newer car because it was making an odd clicking noise in the front end. We brought the car back four times and spent well o...ver $1000.00 for this dealer to replace several parts diagnosed by them. Did not fix the noise. As Eau Claires premier GM dealer, one would think that repairs could be made without trial and error method. Very disappointed and will not bring our vehicles back to this dealer. Unfortunately, the dealer was more concerned about paying for their new facility than repairing our vehicle.

How the car buying experience SHOULD be!
    August 23, 2017

I rank buying a car right up there with having a root canal done by a fresh out of school" dentist. It's rarely a pleasant experience. From the ver...y first minute we contacted Cory Goosen we were encouraged by his attitude. ZERO pressure and very pleasant to deal with. He is a former US serviceman so thanks again for your service Cory! We found the vehicle we wanted and the buying process was simple and pressure free. None of this "oh I gotta have my Manager approve this deal". Zero, zip nada! When we picked the car up we noticed a couple of electrical gremlins in the stereo/nav system. Called Corey the next day and I heard right away, "no problem, we'll get it taken care of." In a way I was stunned! I expected pushback from him/Markquart but there was none at all. The repairs were done at a time is was convenient for US...not Markquart. Needless to say (and by the length of this review :) ) we are very, very pleased with our purchase from Markquart. My wife and I recommend Markquart and Cory Goosen wholeheartedly!

Markquart Motors