• Toby chippewa falls

great people to work with, ready to go the extra mile to make sure that all my ? are answered happy guy.

• Quick and Friendly Service

Service was within the estimated time, people were friendly and helpful, and waiting area was nice. Coffee and Cookies were a nice touch, Thank you!

• Couldn't ask for any better service. Five stars!

Made an appt for my oil change and realized I should see if there was time for my wheels to be balanced that another tire place just couldn't get right. Zach got me in to get them balanced. The tires were way off like I thought they were. So happy they had time to squeeze me in for that. Was happy to see the car wash actually did a good wash especially since there were many bugs on my Malibu.

• Free wash and vacuum!

Free car wash and vacuum with oil change. Nice people and facilities. Was finished within time they said. Inside waiting room

• The place to get your new car

Drove three different vehicles and got to choose everything I needed. Always a great experience with dedicated team to find the right car for you.

• Great service and facilities

The service advisor was friendly and helpful. The oil change and complimentary wash was quick. Great waiting area and overall atmosphere.

• Excellent service

I like the fact that I'm not treated like I'm unimportant. I'm always well taken care of and can trust that I am being treated honestly.

• Great service and the facilty is spotless

The service rep understood my concern and took care of the issue. He made sure the situation was corrected properly.

• Nice people

Great job you guys did a great job and thank you for free car wash. Very fast service and a lot to do while you wait for you car or truck is being worked on

• Great Service

Friendly, courteous, explained checklist..what was done..what needed to be done..or should be done soon..I did not have to wait too long..and Thanks for the complimentary carwash!!¿