Frenchie's Chevrolet

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

• June 8, 2012

I just purchased a new cruze off of Sean McNamara. He kept in touch with me and kept me informed throughout the whole buying experiance. I will be goi...ng back for my next Chevy!!!!!

April 5, 2018

Did not have good service at all. I bought a new trax a week ago had to go in and get my rotors changed out because they were rusted! I would think th...ey would fix that issue in the beginning before I bought the trax. Second thing, I had to sit there for 4 hours for them to work on and then they decide to come out and tell me it’s going to be another 2 hours . They knew how long this was going to take they should have gave me a vehicle to use so I did not have to sit there that long . Customer service was horrible ! I will not recommend any one to go !!

Thank you for your feedback. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we're sorry to hear that your recent service visit did not meet your expecta...tions. Your feedback will be reviewed by our team and we encourage you to contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss this in greater detail. Sincerely, Frenchie's Chevrolet Inc. Team

September 17, 2011

Perfect a+ experience, would and will go back for all of my vehicle purchases.

Frenchie's Chevrolet