• inspection

I had an inspection and they offered to wash my vehicle without my free car wash coupon. Thank you!!!

We really appreciate your feedback! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• OWNER

A-1 .... The best friendly bunch who go out of their way to help .... Thanks

Thank you for your kind words, Roger! We hope to see you here again! Take care!

A-1 .... The best friendly bunch who go out of their way to help .... Thanks

Thank you for your kind words, Roger! We hope to see you here again! Take care!

• Owner

Excellent service and delivery of my vehicle to my home

Joseph, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Excellent service and delivery of my vehicle to my home

• Best in town

Excellent customer service, easy to deal with. Always provides prompt service

Excellent customer service, easy to deal with. Always provides prompt service

• Outstanding Service

Consistent outstanding service from Mark and entire service team.

Consistent outstanding service from Mark and entire service team.

• Great Experience

Great service.. Very friendly staff. Always have my car serviced there and have bought 4 cars there since I have been in Vermont.

• 2015 Ford Escape Service

A tear in my right front tire caused me to go to Hayes Ford. They ordered me a tire right then and the next afternoon I took my vehicle to the dealer and my tire was replaced. Great service, great attitudes.

• Great service

Hi, Gerald! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again!

I have received excellent service from both the truck and auto shop. Always courteous and prompt. Sales persons knowledgeable and helpful. Have recommended this dealership to many people. Purchased f150 fx4 in 2016. G. Goupee Island Pond, Vt.

• Quality is Job One

Quality is Job One. Anyone can sell a vehicle. It takes a Quality Service Department that keeps them coming back. Thanks Hayes Ford. :)

Thanks so much for your feedback, Karl. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Outstanding service

Hayes Lincoln understands my service needs and is outstanding.

Hayes Lincoln understands my service needs and is outstanding.