1070 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hudson Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Got the Edge at Hudson Ford
    May 24, 2017

Friendly service right from walking in the door. Amillie was very helpful and knowledgeable about all the features on the Edge. Nice to deal with.

• I love the c-max so far.
    May 23, 2017

I'm disappointed that my payments are higher than my last lease, as I was told that if I was a repeat customer they would be lower. Being an older, single women, I would not come in by myself again. Feeling uncertain if I got the best deal. But otherwise I do like the ford products.

• Relatively quick, professional, informational
    May 20, 2017

Cory was kind and professional. He listened to what my needs were and delivered great service. Matt was also helpful. Both great guys, thank you.

• Great Service
    May 18, 2017

Trisha was very helpful and informative about the new F-150 we purchased. She made the entire process very informative and enjoyable. I expect this F-150 will last as long as my previous Ford trucks. Couldn't be happier with all of them. Ford know how to build trucks.

• Thorough and quick

Fast and friendly. They answered my questions and took the time without making me feel rushed.

Kathleen, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. At Hudson Ford, LLC, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Customer service and approval
    May 15, 2017

My wife and i just purchased a veichle from Hudson Ford, who is under new ownership. We highly recommend this dealership. The customer service is top notch. Ciry spear and Cassndra made us feel welcomed and work with us on getting us in great car and good payment. They did not rush us at all. Great job Thanks. Wanda and Mike

• Great Experience

Went in to look at and test drive a new Fusion Sport. Randy was great at addressing questions and providing great customer service. Still in the decision process and Randy has followed up with me since and I greatly appreciate it!

• I couldn't be happier with my new used 🚗.
    May 12, 2017

Trisha did a great job listening to what I was looking for and found me exactly what I was looking for in a new used car!

• Third time is a charm!!!
    May 11, 2017

We recently purchased our third vehicle in the last several years from Hudson Ford. Frankly, we didn't consider going anywhere else and with their VERY FAIR pricing, and great inventory selection, I didn't have to waste time online looking for cars all over Western WI and the greater Minneapolis metro that I couldn't touch and feel. Brandon and Joe are AWESOME and Levi made the paperwork process a breeze--even with a last minute financing change that helped benefit us! While we were buying are new car, we had our current car serviced, which is always a seamless process as well! We won't go anywhere else!

• Ford Hudson - Oil Change Services

Really appreciated the friendly and speedy services - great price for oil change and inspection. I knew something wasn't right with my car, but was weary to bring it in to a shop just to pay for someone to "take a look" - Ford was very convenient overall

Meghan, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!