• super

I emailed about a Ford Escape that was priced really well on Saturday 12/31/16. I got response within a half an hour from Nathan. After a couple of emails and a call I drove 100 miles to look at the Escape on 1/2/17. Nate and the sales manager were a really nice, low pressure, informative, and willing to work with me on my concerns.

• Awesome service

We are more than glad to be of service, Victor. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

I purchased a 2016 F250 and everything was perfect from the sales person Nate to the finance department to the service with some extra things I had added.

• Office manager

I work at this dealership. My fellow employees are great! Know complaints. My family all have Ford vehicles.

• Good Financing, Friendly People

I purchased my 2009 Chevrolet Malibu last March, I've had it for almost a year now. I love it! No problems whatsoever with my car. Service was quick and friendly. Financing department helped to get me the best APR possible, however, I discussed a lower price on my vehicle and they would not work with me on the price I felt was fair. That is my only issue.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Nowhere else in the eara is even close.

??????????????'s dropped off at 3:30am picked up my vehicle after work all done.

• Always a good experience

I always get great service at The Motor Company and Quick Lane. Plus they are always willing to help with loaners when needed. Support staff and mechanics all do well at communicating what is going on with the vehicles.

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Great service! Better people!

Dan, Stacy, and Tyler always take very good care of me. I bring my vehicle (2014 Ford Edge), my wife's vehicle (2007 Dodge Grand Caravan), and my daughter's vehicle (2000 Dodge Stratus) there to get serviced. I get all my work done here because I trust the quality, price, and thoroughness of the service and products I receive.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at The Motor Company. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Repairs

Ford did a professional job in repairing our ford edge ecoboost, very friendly service, clean shop,Wi-Fi while you wait.

• Great service very clean and comfortable

Needed new battery staff was quick and efficient Great service very thoughtful

Hi, Darla, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Needed new battery staff was quick and efficient Great service very thoughtful

• Great service, clean facilities

Very informative on service that was needed to be done.

thanks for your patronage and i am glad we could exceed your expectations bob

Very informative on service that was needed to be done.

thanks for your patronage and i am glad we could exceed your expectations bob