4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 406 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

406 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Holt Motors from DealerRater.com

April 22, 2018

I ordered a new F-150 and Sara helped me every step of the way and went above and beyond what she needed to do. Sara kept me updated on it and when it... showed up she sent me a picture of it. Thank you for everything Sara. I also need to thank Mark and Steve for all there help too.

Marc Keith

General Sales Manager

Painless
    April 19, 2018

I unexpectedly found out that I needed to buy a new car, like, immediately. I wasn't excited about the prospect of sitting down with a car salesman. ... My boss recommended I go to Holt and ask for George. I did and I wasn't disappointed. I told him my situation, what I was thinking about, and my price range. He's a really good salesman, because he did a little bit of an up-sell on me, but I'm not disappointed and I don't regret it. He was polite and helpful and funny. I didn't feel pressured at all. Steve explained things really well and didn't pressure me into purchasing additional maintenance packages that I didn't feel I needed. Very personable. I'd go to Holt again.

Holt Motors

Thank you Juli, we always do our best, for awesome customers like you. Enjoy your new car. See soon for your 1st FREE oil change on Holt Motors.

Excellent Customer Service
    April 17, 2018

Sarah provided excellent customer service when searching for a vehicle for us. We appreciate all her help, the information she provided and her timely... responses to all our questions.

Holt Motors

Thank you for this, I really appreciate it! You were great to work with, I look forward to the next opportunity :) - Sarah

purchase of used pickup
    April 17, 2018

we received great service when looking at the pickup. Sarah was able to answer all my questions from history of truck to financing options available.... It was a great experience all around.

Holt Motors

Thank you! You know where to find me, let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Stop by and say hello next time you come in for service! - ...Sarah

Best Service
    April 13, 2018

I am happy to provide the following recommendation. Holt Motors is the best I have ever dealt with. Never have I had a dealership try so hard to acc...ommodate my needs and stay within my budget. Holt is without a doubt the best.

Holt Motors

Thank you Ken! These reviews mean a lot to me and Holt Motors. We strive to go over and above in accommodating our customers, your comments tell us ...that we are succeeding :) - Sarah

New Explorer
    April 13, 2018

The new car with my specifications was located for a dealer swap very quickly. The walk in to walk out time with the new Explorer was 72 hours. George... had the vehicle ready for drive away - Steve walked us through the paper work quickly - Tim was quick in ordering some after market parts - Jeff coordinated the after market parts installation. Professional job by all. Would recommend all to other potential customers.

Holt Motors

Thanks for taking the time to give us the review. We are always striving to make sure that you had a great experience at Holt Motors Ford in Cokato. ... So glad to hear that yours was great and that you are willing to let others know about it. Thanks again for your business and let us know if you need anything.

Great customer service!
    April 8, 2018

I've had work done on my vehicles here, from tires to detailing and have always been very pleased. I just recently purchased a new vehicle from here a...nd had a great experience. They made sure to walk me through all of my options so I was making an educated purchase. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Holt Motors. The staff is very educated!

George Polingo

Jerome Lindquist

Tracy Meyer

Sales Manager/Director of Training

Trent rockes
    April 8, 2018

Great job trent. He is a wonderful person. Does a great job and has wonderful family values. All around does a great job. Thanks a lot trent

Trent Foley

Service Technician

From Chevy to Ford
    April 7, 2018

I have always been a Chevy guy but the last 2 experiences I've had got me curious. I went to check out this dealer as a referral from my cousin. a...lthough 1.5 hours away from home, I was not disappointed. The first initial truck I looked at was out of my personal price range (to my own fault of just wanting too much for paying too little) but Sarah didn't give up. She put a lot of time and effort into finding a good fit, not worried about the rush of "just another sale" but to make sure I was satisfied as a costumer. Even when she had gone on Vacation I was still at the top of her priority list to make sure I was treated right. She put me with Melissa and we were able to finalize it at the end. Their warranty for the wrap has 5 star reviews and seems to me to be a no brainer for the price. It will be a bitter sweet day when Ill need to use it but I feel confident I will be taken care of. This by far has been the best truck buying experience I've had and would recommend it to any one. I am very happy with the ride and plan to buy the next vehicles from them as well.

Holt Motors

Wow! Thanks! I love what I do and the best part is I get to meet some pretty great people! You have my number :) Let me know if you ever need anyt...hing! - Sarah

Awesome!
    March 28, 2018

Thank you for all you dedication, knowledge, and customer service! You really made the vehicle buying experience truly amazing. We would highly recomm...end using them for your next vehicle purchase!

Kevin Nelson