Southworth Chevrolet Inc

3.6
  • Top Notch Sales/Service

Excellent service! Honest repair and quality work. Awesome loaners vehicles. Customer care is top notch! Would recommend all the team members at Southworth to family/friends!! Thanks Southworth Chevy!

• MinI van

Friendly service...less sales ppl need more car detailers..Overall good clean..

Friendly service...less sales ppl need more car detailers..Overall good clean..

• Very pleased with my truck

Great dealership! Elliott was great to work with very knowledgable and went out of his way to help us get the truck we wanted. I would refer Elliot to anyone looking for a vehicle.

• 2011 Mazda

Regardless of an agreement over the phone for my college-age daughter to arrive and buy a vehicle on TUE, the vehicle was sold on MON. Communication about the latter transaction was received on TUE. Poor in-house communication was the apparent cause for the mishandle. For the 'ma and pa' dealership the sales rep said the dealership was, the end result had a big city indifferent kind of feel. The experience was disappointing.

• Potential client

I was dealing with the online sales person and after a couple of communications he stopped communicating which I found a bit odd because I would of made the trip from MN to look at the vehicle. Somewhat disappointing

• Top Notch Sales/Service

• Great dealership exp. leads to 2 new truck sales!

Southworth Chevrolet went above and beyond to locate the truck I wanted with the 6.2 I just had to have. I told Grant, the owner, how much I was willing to pay and he said 'if that's what it takes to make the deal we'll do it'. I told my newly college graduated son how happy I was and he went there and got a new truck for himself. 2 new Silverados makes 1 happy family! I wish I could give Southworth Chev 6 stars.

• Great place to do business

From the sales staff to the service department, this dealership has a very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stay away!

Purchased used vehicle in summer of 2015. Upon inspection by my mechanic oil and power steering leaks were discovered. Control arms had also been recently spray-painted. Tire tread and brake pad wear were both below specifications.

• great service

EXPEDITED THE JOB AND SEEING IT WAS GOING TO TAKE QUITE A LONG TO FIX THEY FURNISHED A VEHICLE TO USE WHILE MY VEHICLE WAS BEING REPAIRED