Southworth Chevrolet Inc

New 877-851-7176 Dealer Website
Used 888-748-0696 Email Dealer
Service 888-239-2805

4.3
Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Great dealership exp. leads to 2 new truck sales!

Southworth Chevrolet went above and beyond to locate the truck I wanted with the 6.2 I just had to have. I told Grant, the owner, how much I was willing to pay and he said 'if that's what it takes to make the deal we'll do it'. I told my newly college graduated son how happy I was and he went there and got a new truck for himself. 2 new Silverados makes 1 happy family! I wish I could give Southworth Chev 6 stars.

• Great place to do business

From the sales staff to the service department, this dealership has a very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stay away!

Purchased used vehicle in summer of 2015. Upon inspection by my mechanic oil and power steering leaks were discovered. Control arms had also been recently spray-painted. Tire tread and brake pad wear were both below specifications.

• great service

EXPEDITED THE JOB AND SEEING IT WAS GOING TO TAKE QUITE A LONG TO FIX THEY FURNISHED A VEHICLE TO USE WHILE MY VEHICLE WAS BEING REPAIRED

• Great knowledgeable service

The salesman answered all my questions and was very helpful in showing me how the car operates. Will be back for my next car.

• friendly, helpful

friendly, helpful salesmen, I have purchased 6 cars from this dealership and have enjoyed doing business with them. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.