• BEST OF THE BEST

Brian Yohnk was wonderful to deal with. I found the truck I wanted over the internet at Toycen Motors. However, it had just been sold. Brian was able to find the exact vehicle with the same options. The price quoted was better than other dealerships. When looking for another vehicle Toycen Motors will be the first place I will go. Thanks Toycen Motors and Brian Yohnk. Tanya~ Antigo, WI

Tanya, Thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Thanks for the business and making the drive down here. Once again, THANKS!

• Happy Customer

I bought an 07 Victory Vegas motorcycle from you and the service was the best I have ever had from a dealership as I live in Central IA and drove all the way up there to get this bike as you guys held it for me and was so help full,. Just a big thank you.~ Jason Bane

Jason, Glad to hear that everything went smoothly during the transaction. We had a lot of compliments on that bike. Enjoy and thanks for making the trip up here. THANKS!

• Wonderful Dealership

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Thank You for the business!

As a first time car buyer that didn't involve buying from a private owner I was hesitant with shopping at a dealership. I have heard some horror stories so I wasn't to excited about it, however; working with Toycen was so convenient and stress free it made purchasing my new (used) car a great experience. I worked with Brian and he was so respectful and not pushy. He didn't try putting me in something that I couldn't afford and the process went fairly quick. They worked with me and gave me a respectful trade in value.

• great service by all departments

Thank you to all for a rewarding experience. I am happy with the color even though there was no choice being end of model year and limited stock..

• puzzled now........ regarding tire situation

It has always been positive.... BUT I am very puzzled why my car required it's third set of four tires before it reached 70,000 miles this week. I feel as though there must be a problem with the frame or the axels etc. Everyone tells me this is totally uncalled for with such few miles. It is coming back in next week when I return from vacation and I hope to get some answers. I do not take corners on two wheels.

• Toycen's is top of the Line

I had my oil changed and tires rotated. Truck is running like brand new and it is 9 years old. They also shined it up real nice for me. Jeff in service is the man!

• Will be back...if we need any body work done!!

Steven, Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear we met and exceeded your expectations. Thank You for the business, we appreciate it!

Had some body work done. Excellent, fast and price couldn't be beat! Very happy with the professional service!! Will definitely recommend Toycen body shop!!

• Great Dealership

Great Experience! Great salesman, friendly staff & of course WONDERFUL Buick :)

Great Experience! Great salesman, friendly staff & of course WONDERFUL Buick :)

• Toycens Tops Them All

As usual, my go to guy Jeff Eder, made this service appointment go extremely smooth. I will definitely keep coming back as long as he works there.

• Fast and Courteous Service

Thanks Robert! We appreciate your business!

Oil change done quickly. A couple of maintenance issues were uncovered during the checkup of the rest of the car. They gave me a loaner so I could keep my other appointments while they fixed the other problems.

Thanks Robert! We appreciate your business!