• Langlade Ford

Very painless experience. The staff is friendly and easy to work with and represent Ford very well.

James, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Langlade ford

Great service people are very friendly and knowledgeable. I always buy my new vehicles here every three years.

Jon, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Safe travels!

• Ford Focuse SE

I like that the salesman did not use pressure to buy now tactics

I like that the salesman did not use pressure to buy now tactics

• Car shopper

very good service! They are always willing to answer your questions and the pricing and willingness to work with people is topnotch!

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Body Repair

My car was repaired more quickly than anticipated, they also vacuumed the interior. The body work was excellent and my car looks brand new! Thanks guys!

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Lynn! Thank you so much for choosing Langlade Ford as your first choice for service!

• Dan Wabick

Everyone was helpful and nice as they have been since Langlade Ford opened it's doors.

Daniel, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Safe travels!

• Service

As usual a professional team! Will return for future needs.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Jan! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

As usual a professional team! Will return for future needs.

• 10k svc

Thanks, Anthony! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Service was prompt. Staff was courteous. Coffee carafe was empty when I arrived. I will continue to have my vehicle serviced here, coffee or no coffee.

• Happy customer

Diagnosed the problem quickly and had to order the part. They worked around my hectic schedule! Repair was quick and they did a great job!

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Daniel! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Our new 2017 Ford Explorer

Langlade Ford Sales Person Jamie, made it very comfortable to deal with. He was straight forward and to the point. The financial officer also made it very easy to understand and make our decisions. I all ready have recommended Langlade Ford to several persons after our purchase.