Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Purchase, repairs, Paint

We purchased our truck from Atwater Ford. They went out of their way to get the exact truck we wanted. When we had a paint repair done on our door, (due to a door accident) it was completed in a timely manner and they even washed and cleaned the interior.

• Very nice, laid back dealership

What a great place! I'm used to the normal anxious and pushy salesmen in the twin cities, but at this garage, I was treated very well, spoken to in normal language, and everyone was ever so friendly! I'll definitely be back in the future.

• The Friendly Place - Atwater Ford

You are always treated like you are Number One. They make it a point to get to know you and what you are looking for. They do great work in a timely manner. It is the best place to buy a new car.

• Atwater Ford - the friendly place

Atwater Ford has a great selection of new and used cars. Always very helpful and willing to work find what we are looking for in a vehicle. We have purchased both used and new cars from this dealership. They also have a good service department. Very friendly place!

• Best place on the planet to buy a vehicle!

The Best Place on the Planet for my vehicle needs - !!! The Best Staff on the Planet!!!!!!!