• Lundeen Ford

Had a roof noise we took it in they found the issue and fixed it. It's been quiet ever since!

James, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• No pressure sales

No high pressure sales--helpful, polite, courteous

No high pressure sales--helpful, polite, courteous

• Customer

I was very pleased with the service we received at Lundgren Ford in Annandale Mn

• good service

did what was asked to do, picked up vehicle from work place and returned it.

did what was asked to do, picked up vehicle from work place and returned it.

• routine car care

excellent service, answered all my questions. finished in timely manner

excellent service, answered all my questions. finished in timely manner

• Great Service, very professional.

Excellent. thanks Jim Vossen Dean was as usual a great help.

We're always here to provide exceptional service to all of our valued customers here at Lundeen Brothers, Jim! We hope to see you again soon!

Excellent. thanks Jim Vossen Dean was as usual a great help.

• Outstanding Ford dealership

We have purchased two cars from Lundeens--the staff is outstanding--helpful--trustworthy. Lundeens has been in the auto business for many years and has an outstanding reputation for customer service.

• Oil change

Very happy with the oil change, they got me in when I needed it

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! Please don't hesitate to call if there is anything more we can do for you.

Very happy with the oil change, they got me in when I needed it

• Great dealers & service

We have been buying from Lundeen Ford for years I think it is our 5th truck (F-150 Super crews) and our daughter bought her car from there they are wonderful very helpful. We recommend them to everyone we know. Vince is a far guy I think & Kevin G. is an awesome sales man he really knows his stuff. The service we have had done there in the past has been great also. Doug has been very helpful also.

• Service on my Ford Focus

Everyone has been very friendly and helpful so far!

Everyone has been very friendly and helpful so far!

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Lundeen Brothers. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.