Fox Motors Charlevoix

Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm 9:00am–1:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(231) 903-6747 (231) 903-6747

Great service, friendly atmosphere

Had a recall issue and they took the car right in. We were in and out within the hour. It was great.

Great service

Chad at check in always friendly , interested in problem / work to be done , delivers a clean car back , fully explains what was done .

Service and Facility

My car's oil change and related services were conducted in a timely manner. Actually, they were able to do it early than I had originally scheduled it.

Very courteous. Treated me with respect.

Very courteous and appreciated me as a customer. Work was done in a very timely fashion. I would recommended this dealership to anyone that would ask.

Great service.

Prompt, friendly, courteous, and professional service every time I need service on my vehicles. Service is always performed within acceptable time frame.

Great, personalized service

fast and friendly service; personal type approach and the whole job was done in about a half hour! Great people to deal with!

Care of Guests

The personal care we always receive from Fox is top notch! We are greeted by first name by lots of employees!

4.0

Excellent service

The service employees were very friendly and professional. Also we're very much on with the time they said it would take.

Very professional staff

It was very pleasant. Stacey Skeel was very instrumental in helping us with the decision in leasing the Jeep. Leanna Hart explained the operation of the Jeep expertly and offered to have us stop in with any questions any time. Thanks to all!

Great service and everyone is so helpful.

Everyone was friendly and we were taken care of in a timely fashion. Thank you for the great service. We were greeted as we entered the building and directed to the right person.