Newberg Ford

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 82 reviews

Call This Dealer

82 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Newberg Ford from DealerRater.com

April 17, 2018

This was my first car purchase and the staff at Newberg Ford made everything so quick and easy. They found me exactly what I was looking for and gave ...me a great deal! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a used or new vehicle. Great selection and excellent customer service.

March 23, 2018

we have worked with them before and were not the greatest when it came to customer service. since then they have greatly improved in there salesmanshi...p and made it more understandable when it comes to explaining before signing paper work. thank you for being a more caring and honest dealership.

March 19, 2018

Always upfront and honest. Terrance goes beyond the extra mile to help make our experience great. We have purchased 5 vehicles from landers 4 from Ter...rence. He is always great to us.

March 17, 2018

Took home used car not been detailed or inspected yet. Told come anytime sat. Waited 5 hours, outside looks good, inside quickly vacuumed not detailed....

March 17, 2018

OMG DO NOT SHOP AT NEWBERG FORD. Bought a car last Saturday at a "sales event" traded in our old one. Had to go through the dog n pony show to get the... value/payments we were VERY clear about. Took home a used car that came in earlier in the same day and had not been detailed or inspected yet. Said to come back for this. Told the salesman we worked 2 hours away so we could come on sat next. Salesman said anytime is fine. DID NOT SET APPT. Just left the dealership after 5 HOURS of waiting. When we arrived the manager I spoke to on monday apparently set an 8am appt not the anytime I was promised. We sat in the showroom for 4 hours and were given the status report and told the car was going to be detailed next. This took an hour and the outside looks like it went through a car wash, inside was quickly washed center console clearly NOT touched. The salesman agreed to fill tank. Obviously NOT filled.

March 16, 2018

We have purchased from Newberg Ford before and will not be going anywhere else. Great service good people. Always easy and fair. . . .

February 23, 2018

We have been in the Ford family for years now and this was the first time we have bought a car from Newberg Ford. everyone was spectacular and went ab...ove and beyond to make our experience a top notch one! we will be back again and would recommend them to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

Brad Wallrich

General Sales Manager

February 15, 2018

I have purchased or leased all of my cars in the past 10 years from Newberg Ford and have yet to have a bad experience with the sales department! They... helped me look through all my options so that I could stay within my budget without pressuring me to go for more than I was comfortable spending. Everyone is very friendly and easy to work with.

January 25, 2018

The other day I went in to shop around for a used vehicle and every one was super friendly and showed me around the lot

January 25, 2018

I am giving a five star rating because after shopping for quite awhile in the local area I met the most friendly and approachable sales people that ar...e in our area. Riley helped me to find exactly what I was looking for and explore all available options. Both he and Paul provided the most top notch customer service I have ever received during the car buying process. It can be rather stressful and challenging to choose where to buy from but I know when I am ready to purchase this is where I will be going. Thanks for making it easy for me guys!

Newberg Ford