Cornerstone Ford Chrysler

276 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 3, 2018

Rocky helped me not only trade in my car but I was able to get a brand new car - EXCEEDED my expectations! Thank you!

November 2, 2018

We purchased a used van from sales person Mike Zwilling and discussed financing with Dan. This was an amazing experience and probably the smoothest car... buying experience I have ever been through.

October 12, 2018

Thank you so much to Ivan Garcia for being a great liaison during our repair process. I was so very pleased and impressed with his service and knowledge!... Extremely happy and will be a long time customer.

It is great to hear you had an excellent visit in our service department with Ivan. We strive to be efficient with our customers time, answer all que...stions and concerns, and communicate any findings. Thank you for your business. We look forward to your next visit!

October 9, 2018

We purchased new Escape from sales person Mike Zwilling and discussed financing with Jason Bentley. This was an amazing experience and probably the... best I have encountered. No pressure tactics were used, and we trusted Mike and Jason were giving us good information so we could make a well informed decision. Mike listened to what we wanted in a car and definitely delivered.

KIm, we are pleased Mike and Jason provided a top-notch experience for you and helped you find the perfect vehicle for your family with no-pressure. W...e strive to listen to the customers needs during the purchase process to really understand what they are looking for in a vehicle. Thank you for your business and enjoy the new ride!

September 11, 2018

Bought the F150 from great salesman Josh Sims. What a nice and thoughtful person, it was truly a great experience working with Josh. He went over needs... and got just what we wanted.

August 8, 2018

I have recently purchased a new F350 pickup and had nothing but a wonderful experience. The trade in value they gave me was great and speed of getting... the deal done was fast! I also just brought two different vehicles in for service. Jeff was my service manager for both and was very helpful. One of the vehicles was a RV that needed to be fixed right away, of course right. Jeff was able to get it fit in and fixed on time for the trip! Thank you!! The second vehicle was a F150. Again, Jeff slid it in and got it fixed on time! I would also like to thank Heather and the lady that helped me get F150 loaner! All are running great and have zero issues. The only problem I had, hence the average rating on "Quality of Repairs" category, was finding the issues on both vehicles I had serviced. With the RV I was told it ran fine when the mechanic took it for a test drive. Jeff called me back right away with the update as to where I explained there was a service done and plugs were just replaced, and suggested that a/some coils maybe the issue. I'm no mechanic and figured this should have been figured out by the mechanic. There was two coils out and once fixed the RV ran great! Same with the F150. The mechanic couldn't find the problem and said the only thing it could be was that I was using the wrong non coded key. Again, Jeff let me know of this right away and gave me some options. I opted per Jeff's recommendation to leave it there overnight. The mechanic did figure out the problem later that evening and I was able to pick it up in the a.m. All and all Your team helped me out and got me back on the road again! Thank you.

Jon, It is great to hear you had an excellent visit in our service department with Jeff. We strive to be efficient with our customers time and commun...icate any findings. We understand you had concerns with the quality of repairs completed since you found issues with both vehicles you had serviced. If you would like to discuss you concerns further please feel free to reach out to Connor, our Service Manager, at 763-274-3342. Thank you for your business.

July 29, 2018

Adam in repair did an excellent job in diagnosing my AC issue. Burnell, the service rep communicated all issues relating to my car. This is an excellent... facility and would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for choosing Cornerstone to service your vehicle. We're happy to hear it was an excellent experience with Adam and Bernie. We look for...ward to assisting you again in the future.

July 27, 2018

Our salesman Danny and his team went above and beyond to make a trade in and new purchase for a truck smooth and stress free. Great experience and will... definitely buy here again!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are glad Danny was able to assist you in a smooth buying experience. Thank you for sharing your experience.

July 27, 2018

I had a recall on my jeep and Cornerstone was the only dealer in the area that went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. Jacquelyn and Eric... were genuine, professional, and provided excellent service. We will definitely be back, and will also recommend Cornerstone to family and friends!

We appreciate your business and are happy to hear Jacquelyn and Eric did are great job taking care of your vehicle needs. Thank you for sharing your e...xperience with us.

July 14, 2018

You need more technicians . I have been there twice on Saturday morning for an oil change only go find out if would be a 2-3 hour wait.

Ken, we appreciate your honest feedback. We understand your inconvenience in our Quick Lane and will pass on the information to management. Thank yo...u for considering Cornerstone to service your vehicle. if you would like to discuss your concerns further please reach out to Ross, our Quick Lane Manager, at 763-274-3398.