Cornerstone Ford Chrysler

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 267 reviews

July 14, 2018

You need more technicians . I have been there twice on Saturday morning for an oil change only go find out if would be a 2-3 hour wait.

Ken, we appreciate your honest feedback. We understand your inconvenience in our Quick Lane and will pass on the information to management. Thank yo...u for considering Cornerstone to service your vehicle. if you would like to discuss your concerns further please reach out to Ross, our Quick Lane Manager, at 763-274-3398.

July 14, 2018

The service here are really nice, they will have the customers ready in no time. The car I've bought also in a really great condition.

We're happy to hear your experience at Cornerstone was a pleasant one during the purchase of your new vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to ...leave us your feedback. We appreciate your business!

June 29, 2018

John Hendrickson was absolutely amazing! He got me exactly what I wanted and worked with me to stay in my price range. Him and Mark went above and bey...ond in service and exceeded all of my expectations. Love my new car, will definitely purchase from here again in the future. If you are in the market for a new car, see John, I promise you will not be disappointed!

MIchelle, we are happy you had an excellent experience with John and Mark. Great to know John helped you find the perfect vehicle in your price range.... Thank you for your business and we are glad you are enjoying the new vehicle!

June 29, 2018

Brandon went above and beyond to get us into a vehicle that would meet the needs for our family. We went in looking for three specific vehicles that w...e knew we could afford, unfortunately the first one didn't cut the mustard and the other two had sold while we were test driving the first! Needless to say we were a little disheartened, especially when the other vehicles we were looking at were at the Plymouth location and we didn't really want to drive there. Brandon, found us another car and then worked with us to make sure we could afford it and take it home that night! There is a reason that I have bought all my vehicles from here as well as my parents and will always go back!

We are glad you had a top-notch experience with Brandon at Cornerstone. We value our relationships with our customers and do our best to listen so we ...can best meet their needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it.

June 16, 2018

Tyler was nothing but helpful! Me and my mother came in looking for a truck and a jeep and he got us set up with exactly what we wanted. I will for su...re be coming back to see him whenever im on the hunt for a new car!

Mackenzie, we value our relationships with our customers and do our best to listen so we can best meet their needs. Congratulations to you and your m...om on your new truck and Jeep, we hope you are enjoying them. We are glad Tyler was able to assist you in a smooth buying experience. Thank you again for your business.

June 7, 2018

Service was great , wait time was not long, employees were friendly and courteous and explained what needed attention so vehicle would work as it shou...ld. Great work guys!

Thank you for choosing Cornerstone to service your vehicle. It is great to hear you had a great experience and staff communicated with you on your ve...hicle findings. We appreciate your business.

May 23, 2018

DO NOT TRUST THIS PLACE AT ALL. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. Drive out of your way at all costs. Do not go to a place that treats customers and employees l...ike dirt. They only care about getting your money nothing more. The word god only means something on the board on the street. It stops at the door.

Thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with Cornerstone. We take every review seriously. We would like you to speak with our Servic...e Manager Connor at 763-274-3342 to discuss your negative experience. We hope to hear from you soon.

May 19, 2018

Josh was very professional and efficient and made the whole process move very smoothly.great environment and very friendly service. Would recommend ...this place to my family and friends.

Thank you for the feedback Ben. We are happy you had a smooth and professional buying experience with Josh. Enjoy the new vehicle!

May 15, 2018

Bernie did an excellent job in coordinating ordering the parts and setting up the service. The job was planned for four hours and they completed the r...epair in 2 hours. They also changed my oil. Great service.

It is great to hear you had an excellent visit in our service department with Bernie. We strive to be efficient with our customers time and communica...te any findings. Thank you for your business.

May 10, 2018

Having gone to this dealer several times now for service all I can say is how impressed I am ! The service manager Connor is the best I've worked... with when I've had a difficult repair. He takes the extra time to personally follow up on your repair until your happy. I will do all my repair/maint services here !

William, We are glad to hear your experience in our service department was top-notch. We're very fortunate here at Cornerstone to have Connor. He...'s always striving to provide excellent service our customers. Thanks again we value your business.