• Great Dealer

These guys had very reasonable prices and a great financing program. Very nice and down to Earth people.

• yarmon

great never had a bad time with them. always friendly and careing nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

• Great service

Friendly staff. Previous salesperson came back to check with how I liked the vehicle that I had purchased 4 months earlier. Nice new service area.

• Great Service, nice new facility

The buying process was very easy and stress free! The salesman listened to my needs and found my perfect vehicle!Great customer service!

• Great service, clean facility

My vehicle was completed before it was promised & everything was done very professionally. They even gave me a loaner car to use.

• Great service.

the service was prompt and everyone was very friendly. The waiting room was quiet and comfortable. There was coffee and a pop machine available.

• Great Experience

Purchased my car from Yarmon Ford and was treated with respect and got a great deal. Very friendly people! Will buy from them again.

• Very Personable

Had a great experience purchasing my vehicle here. Was treated as a person instead of just another sale for there department. Was not rushed or overly pressured either into my purchase.