Brown Motors Inc

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

service

Always helpful and polite, and I feel safe knowing my car is in good hands.

Dealer response

Jenny, it is great to hear our staff is always so polite and helpful! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

Very satisfied

Willis did an amazing job finding the right vehicle for us and the value we received for our trade was exceptional. Thank you Brown Motors.

Great service

Service has always been good. Oil changes are quick and easy.

Great service and great sales person

I purchased a 2017 Ford Edge lease vehicle, my service from Randy S was awesome and Allen my paperwork person did a great job also, my new vehicle is awesome I love driving it , so many options/ extras on this vehicle which makes it fun to drive, I would definitely recommend this vehicle and this dealership to everyone,Thankyou Brown motors for my new vehicle and wonderful service,

Very Satisfied

I left my truck at the dealership for the week my wife and I were gone to Minn. with instructions to inspect and/or repair an issue I had with my brakes. The job was done when we returned from our trip. When I picked up my truck the service person showed me the brakes that were in really bad shape. The truck and brakes work fine now.

Oil Change Service

Pleasant and professional. Always nice to see Napoleon, the French bulldog too.

Dealer response

Martin, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Brown Motors!

Excellent Customer Service

Oil change and tire rotation. Good fast service. Easy to get in and out.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Melissa! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Pleasant experience at Brown Motors

Its always a pleasure to do business with Brown Motors....

Dealer response

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Gerald! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

4.0

donald foote

Have no problem. Good service and friendly people.

Oil change

Fast and friendly service, all personal seem to go the extra mile for customers. Harold Faust

Dealer response

Barb, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!